wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Having watched Batman Begins a few nights ago in 4K tonight was TDK's turn, looks even better than BB in 4K

In terms of artwork for these steels I'd be very content with HDZeta just using the 4K amaray artwork, normally I just take the discs from the 4K releases and stick them in existing steelbooks but the 4K TDK trilogy is such a nice set in its own right I haven't bothered

Dear HDZeta. I've said it elsewhere already and I'll say it again, please please please make a "Super Duper Ultimate This Is The Set To Own For All Eternity TRILOGY Boxset"

If you want to milk us all and add exclusive content to the trilogy to jack up the price and reap gross profits, well fine (but only because it's Nolan TDK :LOL:)

Aside from just a handful of really strange human beings (aliens maybe?), the entire collector community will want the complete trilogy, so I say BLOW YOUR WHOLE LOAD on a trilogy boxset for the ages.

Amen, amen, and amen.

Goodnight.

Yeah i'll definitely end up getting this one, but I'm really glad to hear that MantaLab is also doing this. They haven't disappointed on any of their releases for me

Even after scratchgate?:confused:

At the moment i don‘t know if only ML has some quality issues. I opened yesterday my HDZeta Suicide Squad / Sucker Punch OC (i unsealed one steelbook of each release) and both steelbooks had no scratches but massive paint issues on the borders. Is this better than scratchgate? Don‘t think so...

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
At the moment i don‘t know if only ML has some quality issues. I opened yesterday my HDZeta Suicide Squad / Sucker Punch OC (i unsealed one steelbook of each release) and both steelbooks had no scratches but massive paint issues on the borders. Is this better than scratchgate? Don‘t think so...
That's the problem, Zetas steels aren't exactly great when it comes to quality control either!

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast and harry
Honestly- I wouldn’t be one to go for any box set containing the trilogy.

I already have the Amazon.co.jp Steelbook for Batman Begins, and I take umbrage with so many of the Dark Knight Rises’ structural issues that I still don’t want to own it.

The only question for me is whether to get a 1/4 slip, or if any of the slips for this film will be enticing enough to buy. Slips for me are just always troubling because they tend to scratch steels with Gloss finishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.