wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it! You cant go wrong with Joker and Im glad someone finally made a steelbook with this artwork. Love the inside art too, such iconic shot!

Now Im feeling we wont be seeing anything new on the slips/box. WB wont let them make any new artwork so its just choosing the best one thats not been used on a steelbook/slip/digibook yet. Personally would love to have the Joker on street one (top row, third from left):

TDK Poster Art.jpg

I love it! You cant go wrong with Joker and Im glad someone finally made a steelbook with this artwork. Love the inside art too, such iconic shot!

Now Im feeling we wont be seeing anything new on the slips/box. WB wont let them make any new artwork so its just choosing the best one thats not been used on a steelbook/slip/digibook yet. Personally would love to have the Joker on street one (top row, third from left):

This new artwork would be a great choice:

91fF-H1GNUL._SL1500_.jpg

Honestly if they just used the three new artworks from the 4K releases, it would be such a great trilogy pack.

I like the idea how the bat symbol and the movie titles continue on every steel.
But still got a mixed feeling about using that joker artwork for the front. I know that joker almost stole the show, but it should still be about batman. Besides, that artwork looks empty for me.
Must wait for the BS for final judgement.
I agree with you about the Joker.
This trilogy about Batman. I would like to see Batman on the front of every steelbook, and the villains on the back.
In general, the Canadian version with BatPod on the front side looks much better than what Zeta offers.

Reactions: yy0925
Of the three this one seems to be the best. The rest is not really impressive and the change of artwork to already existing artwork not really visible.
Let’s hope for Manta. We need embossed Batman Steelbooks finally and that’s what they offer

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I don't like the front. The slip could save it, but it's a little disappointing so far.

Kinda looks like he's getting ready to take a leak on the inside art.

Loving the front and back though. This and BB are winners but will try for all three though.

Kinda looks like he's getting ready to take a leak on the inside art.

Loving the front and back though. This and BB are winners but will try for all three though.

:cautious: it's one of the most iconic images from the film

Status
Not open for further replies.