wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The back and front ought to be switched (at the least). Though I feel strongly that the Joker art used here should be on the back, it's still going to be a winner.

It's HDZeta. It will be gloss! and it will have the full premium package to go along with this.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Did a design myself a while ago, with a criterion scanavo case.
Idea was to use that iconic joker poster but make a semi-transparent fullslip (so it looks like the milky glas he writes on) with only the blood on it and backside full with bloody "HAHAHA"
Outside:
View attachment 354498
Inside:
View attachment 354502
Slip with Outside behind:
View attachment 354503

this would be very cool as steel with semitransparent slip
my favourite
cool and unique
:)
much better as actual shown mix with to often seen "tower with batsign" like artwork.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I would have LOVED the Trilogy in one Ultimate Edition Boxset package. One Click for all... :drool: Preferably not a Boxset with several different slips per-movie... EEK! Anyone who's going for this will obviously want the complete trilogy, right?? So makes perfect sense but perhaps not perfect business sense for HDZ... :greedy:(n)

I would have LOVED the Trilogy in one Ultimate Edition Boxset package. One Click for all... :drool: Preferably not a Boxset with several different slips per-movie... EEK! Anyone who's going for this will obviously want the complete trilogy, right?? So makes perfect sense but perhaps not perfect business sense for HDZ... :greedy:(n)
Fully agree. I think that's ideally what most would want.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Not sure how other people would feel but it’d be great if there was a couple of months between each film. I’d love to own these but I wouldn’t be able to afford a one click or all 3 individually in one go!

Fully agree

• Thanks
Reactions: jaffajakes

I think it would be very smart of HDzeta to release these as separate one clicks. Would I prefer that? Not at all. That would be a lot more than I care to spend. Each movie in one boxset would be perfect.
However, these will sell out regardless of what they do but they can certainly make far more money releasing them as separate sets (3 boxes / 9 slips) and the fact that it is a trilogy and seen as a collective unit, not having one without the others, is where they have the hold over the buyers. If they staggered the releases then yes I would budget for each set but if they are all released together around the same time then that would be insane spending, especially if there are other 'wants' released around that time.

I think it would be very smart of HDzeta to release these as separate one clicks. Would I prefer that? Not at all. That would be a lot more than I care to spend. Each movie in one boxset would be perfect.
However, these will sell out regardless of what they do but they can certainly make far more money releasing them as separate sets (3 boxes / 9 slips) and the fact that it is a trilogy and seen as a collective unit, not having one without the others, is where they have the hold over the buyers. If they staggered the releases then yes I would budget for each set but if they are all released together around the same time then that would be insane spending, especially if there are other 'wants' released around that time.
I'm not so sure they would sell out three versions of each movie. Are there really that many collectors out there willing to buy 9 premium packages for this trilogy? If they did sell out I imagine it would take some time.

I'm not so sure they would sell out three versions of each movie. Are there really that many collectors out there willing to buy 9 premium packages for this trilogy? If they did sell out I imagine it would take some time.
Yup.
They will sell quickly.
With the exception of the 3 Nova editions of The Dark Knight Rises - there has never been a premium release for these movies.

If they are limited in numbers they will. Infact, I am quite confident they would anyway. It may take some time but hopefully that isn't the route they go. One trilogy set would be perfect.

:woot: :LOL: :rolleyes:
giphy.gif

and i'll probably open them, too. :p all, of course, on the somewhat massive assumption that i manage to secure them in the ultimate bloodbath GBs that will no doubt take place. :blackeye:

• Thanks
Reactions: Premises

Nail and head! :thumbs:

News: saw on Twitter/Facebook that apparently all three movies are confirmed for Gold Label and November 2018 is earliest release date.
What is the difference between the Gold a d Silver labels? I had a look at some of each on their website and they seem to be pretty identical in terms of physical extras?

What is the difference between the Gold a d Silver labels? I had a look at some of each on their website and they seem to be pretty identical in terms of physical extras?

Gold label usually depicts means that the steelbook will be exclusive to Hdzeta. Silver label means that the steelbook is non exclusive and can be bought at other retailers around the world or Asia without the goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.