wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't gotten a steelbook from HDZeta in awhile. Will the spine likely be accurate to the above art with the blu-ray logo as opposed to the UHD logo? I've noticed some premium releases discard the format logo all together, which certainly gives it a cleaner look.

damn the Japanese steelbooks are better than these in my opinion. but 4k... hard choices will have to be made here. also, i really wish they just made one steelbook for the whole trilogy.

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187
Typical..... I'm on the cover and don't get a tag! HMPH!

It looks beautiful. I don't have a 4k setup, but I really need this. I have the jumbo steelbook UK release of Begins and Dark Knight, but given this HDZeta, I'm feeling I'm going to have to get the 1Click.

What were people really expecting here, the range of official promotional artwork is limited for these movies and they've been done to death to be honest. The artworks used for the 4k releases on steelbooks would look shite so its not like that's even an acceptable option.

The best out of the 3 steels in my honest opinion is the Dark Knight only because I haven't seen that on a steel yet and think it would look nice in gloss BUT the placement of the title and the Joker's writing is too close together.

The ONLY saving grace for this is that if they do a trilogy boxset. I can't justify £300 plus on 3 older titles with so so steelbooks for 3 separate boxsets. If they do sell out, and lets face it, they will sell out it will be for the boxsets/slips which are main selling point of these HDzeta releases because lets face it- Batman V Superman, Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman steelbooks aren't much to write home about

What were people really expecting here, the range of official promotional artwork is limited for these movies and they've been done to death to be honest. The artworks used for the 4k releases on steelbooks would look shite so its not like that's even an acceptable option.

The best out of the 3 steels in my honest opinion is the Dark Knight only because I haven't seen that on a steel yet and think it would look nice in gloss BUT the placement of the title and the Joker's writing is too close together.

The ONLY saving grace for this is that if they do a trilogy boxset. I can't justify £300 plus on 3 older titles with so so steelbooks for 3 separate boxsets. If they do sell out, and lets face it, they will sell out it will be for the boxsets/slips which are main selling point of these HDzeta releases because lets face it- Batman V Superman, Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman steelbooks aren't much to write home about
Agreed. The poster art for all three movies is super limited and unexciting. The slips will need to be very creative or else the package will be fairly dull.

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
BUT the placement of the title and the Joker's writing is too close together.

I think that's exactly correct. If they removed the "Why so serious?" line, I think the cover would be much improved. Still not the greatest ever, but better.

(Is the Joker clever enough to write backwards?)

Actually, now that I look at these again, I think if they switched the front and back covers on each of them, and put the titles somewhere on the bat-symbol images, that would be pretty great.

I'm sure it's going to be a kick ass package. I ended up just getting the 3 movies in the 3 movie deal on Amazon. Hard to keep rebuying the same movies and increasing prices. If it were a first time, I'd be all over it.

My expectations for something super exclusive were very low and to be honest I never expected any new or exclusive artworks for these, WB is not letting that happen so the only option is to use whats been approved already, but Im very happy with their choices (well, except maybe for TDKR).

All three have been used (BB on amaray in Italy, TDK on dvd slipcase, TDKR inside and sort outside of wwa steelbook), but it doesnt make the artworks bad imo, its just not what everyone expected. And if you look at the range of official artworks already used for these films it doesnt give a lot of options to choose from. I will be happy with either the 4K artworks or something we have seen already, but used differently. Finally a premium release for this monster of a trilogy!

Love all 3 artworks, def in for all 3 1-clicks.... even sold my Japanese & Korean White Slips for these as nice as they were it was time to move on to something new/fresh and super glad HDZ is taking over the DC line and BT trilogy, can't wait :cigar: (I'm sure the slips, contents and boxsets will be something extra special too)

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Status
Not open for further replies.