wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very easy to cop HDZeta releases on another forum. Blade runner 4k was available for months (multiple copies allowed).
This release was also available for a very long time. Definitely long enough to make multiple accounts.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Out of the three box sets this is by far the best. The special pack slipcase is magnificent, the double lenti and single lentis are also superb. The steel though, my word in hand it's amazing!

No vid of the double lenti?

Hmm, my TDK/TDKR package arrived in San Francisco even though I am in Los Angeles.
Why wouldn't it come directly into Los Angeles? I wonder if I was given someone else's tracking number.
I wonder if I am just paranoid.:ohno: I wonder if enduring the stresses of years of steelbook collecting
are finally taking their toll.EEK!

Hmm, my TDK/TDKR package arrived in San Francisco even though I am in Los Angeles.
Why wouldn't it come directly into Los Angeles? I wonder if I was given someone else's tracking number.
I wonder if I am just paranoid.:ohno: I wonder if enduring the stresses of years of steelbook collecting
I think you need to check yourself into an institution

Cos that's where the plane landed? :D

Can't wait for this, everything looks amazing. Steelbook is probably the weakest of the design in the whole of the set, special pack probably my fave design.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: nafosb
MINE ARRIVED! No point posting lots of pics because others are better but yep, they are here and look great (sealed great).

That stringy plastic on the wrap is annoying as hell but i'll pick it away with a cocktail stick later.

View attachment 411039

Have to say there is something lovely about seeing them all still sealed like that. I love these TDK releases so much that had money been no object I'd of got two of each and kept one set sealed

Also good to see that despite some scare mongering that no one in the UK has been hit with customs fees on these :thumbs:

Have to say there is something lovely about seeing them all still sealed like that. I love these TDK releases so much that had money been no object I'd of got two of each and kept one set sealed

Also good to see that despite some scare mongering that no one in the UK has been hit with customs fees on these :thumbs:
Like that guy who bought 16 on FB? :LOL:

Yes I agree, money does play a big part here but I'm happy to have obtained just the one set. 18 months ago I never purchased these DC Zeta sets. I like the films but was just engrossed in the MCU more... but It's all cooey's fault for tempting me with them when he showed me his DCEU.
Now i'll kill you. I'll kill you all for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Radagast
Status
Not open for further replies.