wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine delivered today. Frankly, I am quite surprised they got here in only 5 days.
I will not open them until Christmas because I figure by then I will be out of money
and won't be able to buy myself a Christmas present. This way, I'll have something
really special to open on Christmas.:woot:

Got mine delivered today. Frankly, I am quite surprised they got here in only 5 days.
I will not open them until Christmas because I figure by then I will be out of money
and won't be able to buy myself a Christmas present. This way, I'll have something
really special to open on Christmas.:woot:
But how do you know you will alive by then? Lol

My tracking number still isn't working and looks like mines has purposely been held back as there is no confirmation that I received batman begins (which I did). Hopefully @wxlinkswd can get resolved before the Chinese New year

But how do you know you will alive by then? Lol
That's true, it's a risk I am taking. The upside, if I get to room temperature before Christmas, is that my
girlfriend will have three unopened Batman 1-clicks to sell on ebay. No doubt her listings will be up on ebay
well before the worms are done with my cadaver.:sour:

Did anyone else have sticky residue on portions of the shrink wrap after removing the 1-clicks from the white foam packaging?
Some of the residue came off very easily but some of the other residue came off with difficulty, leaving a stain on the shrink wrap.
After putting the boxes back into the foam packaging and removing them again, there was some sticky residue once again on
portions of the shrink wrap. I don't recall seeing this with other 1-clicks packaged this way.:confused:

Did anyone else have sticky residue on portions of the shrink wrap after removing the 1-clicks from the white foam packaging?
Some of the residue came off very easily but some of the other residue came off with difficulty, leaving a stain on the shrink wrap.
After putting the boxes back into the foam packaging and removing them again, there was some sticky residue once again on
portions of the shrink wrap. I don't recall seeing this with other 1-clicks packaged this way.:confused:

Yes a lot of people had this problem on Batman Begins as did I.

HDZeta’s TDK Trilogy Masterpiece in all its glory :drool: along with my complementing Limited Edition TDK Trilogy Film Cell Print :drool: that I picked up late last year at Supanova Comic Con.

E73E7F6B-6713-46D3-AABF-FCBFF59926EF.jpeg

Kudos to HDzeta for such an amazing release this has exceeded my expectations and then some as from start to finish this Trilogy OC Boxset oozes class and quality :cigar::notworthy: A big shout out and thanks to the HDN staff @cooey @Wreck @apsmith21 and the GB hosts @wxlinkswd @n3wk1d for making all this possible :thumbs: I’m a huge DC, Batman and Nolan fan so today has felt like many xmas’s at once unboxing the TDK’s.

The Dark Knight OC is definitely the best of the bunch in terms of quality, artwork, treatment and Lenti’s. I was never quite sold on TDK steel but now that I’ve seen it in hand I’m blown away how much of a stunning steel it is, phenomenal :drool: The transitional Lenti on the DL looks amazing and works well while having abit of fun with the artwork. The Joker SL is a fine piece of work with a Lenti that has all the fine attributes that makes a great lenti along with the amazing Slip treatment on the back with great use of holofoil. Then there’s the Special Pack Full Slip “deranged Batman tiled / puzzle artwork” photos can’t do this thing justice as WOW the ‘bossing on this is simply sensational :woot::notworthy: I will have to compare the two at a later date but I believe TDK OC may have just dethroned Wonder Woman as the best DC HDZ OC Boxset as it’s that good :cigar:

Careful with those unprotected OCs you don't want them to get any CTDs (contact transmitted dents).
The whole thing looks great, thanks for sharing.

Just wait until you have the motherbox, it'll make the whole thing pop a little more.

P.D. Why doesn't TDKR get any love?

Careful with those unprotected OCs you don't want them to get any CTDs (contact transmitted dents).
The whole thing looks great, thanks for sharing.

Just wait until you have the motherbox, it'll make the whole thing pop a little more.

P.D. Why doesn't TDKR get any love?

:rofl: CTD don’t worry I was very careful they remained unharmed as a few kg load spread over 3 OC’s is nothing as these are well constructed boxes :happy:

Meh contemplating wether or not to display using the “motherbox” as I quite like the matching Lenti look with all my other DC HDZ OC Boxsets.

TDKR is still great, it’s just the weaker of the 3 but not by much. #1 position easily goes to TDK, followed by BB then TDKR. Maybe if they had used something abit more “catty” on the Slips it could have climbed a rank :D

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k and harry
Status
Not open for further replies.