wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don´t have TDK and TDKR with me yet, but from all the photos I saw, the BB single lenti looks like the weakest lenti of them all so it can make sense it´s the weakest part of the trilogy for some. But the DL though, these are great!
I agree. The BB single lenti is not as sharp as I would like. I just pretend I am at work on a rainy day looking out my office window and, voila, there is the Batman looking a bit blurry through that wet window.:watch:

Sounds more like it was opened by customs? Hdzeta would ship out an unsealed copy.

yeah this is more possible. i know that from our Custom. either they don't open package, but scratch the item with utility knife or they open the items, or both scratch and open. rarely they don't scratch and don't open (if you lucky). They are incredibly disrespectful. and never we can't hold responsible them (very bad government structure and system).

if you lives in Turkey and you are a collector, your job is hard.

Got mine a few days ago. The fool who pack mine open it the outer sealed and left it in the box.

I am remote viewing wxlinkswd's mind right now and he is thinking 2/25 as the shipping date.:LOL: In all seriousness, I am pretty sure I saw 2/25 as the shipping date (plus or minus a couple days) in a prior post.

1549148659022.gif

:D:rofl::hilarious::thumbs: See quoted post below from @wxlinkswd confirming it will be sent out on the 25th Feb which is highlighted in bold.

GB details update:
Alex will post the GB thread at tomorrw,GB time is 11th AM:10:00 EST USA.
Steelbook limited 2000 copies of each title,since our single edition without 4K UHD and WB studio release many BD WWA steelbooks at few years ago,so we diceide cancel the single editions.
Prices is 109.99 USD for each boxset without any fees,Tomorrow GB is only for all 3 boxsets buyers,all buyers need pay more 40 USD deposit for TDK and TDKR boxset.so the GB prices is 109.99+40+shipping+paypal fees.
All buyers will get the Batman Boxset trilogy collector box as free gift,buyer cover the shipping cost.the packgae weight would be 3.2-3.5 KG by EMS,shipping would be 30-35 USD to USA of EUR
Batman begins release date is 8th Dec,TDK is 28th Dec,and TDKR is 20th Jan 2019,since 4th FEB is chinese new year,so we will send out the Batman Boxset trilogy collector box at 25th Feb 2019.
I will post the batman begins beauty shot at next monday,if buyer cant accept the final design,we will refund all money to you.TDK and TDKR all beauty shot will post before Batman begins shippig,if buyer still cant accept that,we also send the refund.
Alex will send the paypal invoice when the TDK and TDKR are ready to ship.
Hope everyone understand all GB details,thanks

Why does Alex say there are 2000 copies? I've received all 3 of my One Clicks and they are only numbered to 1,000?
Also when was this quote taken when he said the Trilogy Boxes would be released on February 25th? This release has been far from clear at every stage so just curious. I assume he was refering to when HDzeta was releasing the Trilogy Boxes and not a date specific for the Group Buy.

Why does Alex say there are 2000 copies? I've received all 3 of my One Clicks and they are only numbered to 1,000?
Also when was this quote taken when he said the Trilogy Boxes would be released on February 25th? This release has been far from clear at every stage so just curious. I assume he was refering to when HDzeta was releasing the Trilogy Boxes and not a date specific for the Group Buy.

2000 steelbooks = 2 per boxset, 1000 boxsets

• Haha
Reactions: Jaxxx and Patr0n

Only info (which I can recall) that we have on the Collector Trilogy Box at this stage but can’t see any reason why they can’t send them out from that date since TDKR shipped out as planned (if requested) on the 20th of January.

When are we seeing live pics of the mother box... This whole trilogy set has been perfection, and I can't wait to see the mother box to display my sets in

Status
Not open for further replies.