wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite batman to date largely due to heaths joker definatley interested to see how the whole Zeta trilogy works out here
As a single edition thou this is the one I'm looking forward to the most

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax
Good point. Back in July he said he was working on them and it's a very slow process and to fans it's a long way off yet.
Could very well be a year at least from today until we see these or possibly longer.

I see this will be released before the year ends. Probably November.

I see this will be released before the year ends. Probably November.

I see the comments for the release date of December so I highly doubt it will be out in November

I also highly doubt it will be this year, my last comment about a year away was before I see the December date for UHD but I wouldn't be surprised if it's January/ feb time

Just hope the art is decent (I've not been impressed with some of their recent artworks except wonderwoman) and hope there will be editions without UHD

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Theres a listing that has all of Nolan's films down for a 4K release November/December this year

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/warner-catalog-4k-uhd-late-2017-releases.87065/

That being said I'm fine with HDZeta taking their time with these to ensure they're perfect :drool:

The 4K release for these movies is December 7th of this year. Saying that, I can't see HDZeta releasing them earlier than that street date, nor can I see them releasing them for that date, so I'd say it'll be early next year for these.

Not sure how credible that site is, but according to what Nolan said, sounds like it could be a while and no definitive release date was given:
http://au.ign.com/articles/2017/07/11/christopher-nolan-remastering-dark-knight-trilogy-for-4k

I highly doubt they'll be released this year TBH, although I'd love it if they came out by December.

Not sure how credible that site is, but according to what Nolan said, sounds like it could be a while and no definitive release date was given:
http://au.ign.com/articles/2017/07/11/christopher-nolan-remastering-dark-knight-trilogy-for-4k

I highly doubt they'll be released this year TBH, although I'd love it if they came out by December.

They're listed on Amazon.de with a release date for December 7th. Could just be a placeholder, but it seems too random a date to pick for a placeholder.

Don't stop at the Nolan Batman films @wxlinkswd as I'd love to see a Tim Burton Batman from HDZeta

and Watchmen naturally.

Would love a watchmen premium

I'm hoping for Inception, obviously not a Batman film lol but another Nolan film after TDK trilogy and Interstellar

Been waiting forever for a inception premium too

For sure prestige and Insomnia spring to mind as well.

And would love a prestige premium although I do love the zavvi steel

That front image would be good somewhere. I'm not sure about the cover of the steelbook itself. This one could work somewhere in the design, too:

18876306.jpg

I hope they get permission to use some of the official imagery that hasn't already been done to death.

Hopefully the artwork is something like this

ezYdm3w.jpg

I'd like that front ^

With .....

That would be good. This one could work somewhere in the design, too:

iu

I hope they get permission to use some of the official imagery that hasn't already been done to death.

....This back ^

I know they don't gel too well together but I don't care, I like those artworks

I'm not massive on the "ha has" they used over the joker

And id like this on a slip

image.jpeg

I also like the frosted glass joker image where he's drawing the smile but not sure if it would work

I do want this if art is good but it will most likely be out a while after normal release.
Doubt this year either.

Status
Not open for further replies.