wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like that front ^

With .....

....This back ^

I know they don't gel too well together but I don't care, I like those artworks

I'm not massive on the "ha has" they used over the joker

And id like this on a slip

View attachment 332655

I also like the frosted glass joker image where he's drawing the smile but not sure if it would work
I always thought the batpod poster would make a great lenticular.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
The trouble is that almost any image from this film will be really dark--and that's typically not so good for lenticular. I'll be interested to see how they make this work.

Never understood why they used such an ugly Joker-Card on the official poster. It's not even the card in the movie.. That's why I photoshopped my own version some time ago.. They can use it if they want:LOL:

Dark Knight.jpg

Hopefully the artwork is something like this

t2YLIpS.jpg

I'm hoping they use the joker one of the slips, hopefully they use some of these

View attachment 332790View attachment 332792
View attachment 332791

View attachment 332793

A transitional + depth lenticular with these three images could look great. Just like Kimchidvd's Memento
Joker-Batman-The-font-b-Dark-b-font-font-b-Knight-b-font-font-b-poster.jpg
i forgot about that viral art, loved that whole campaign, one of the best ever for a modern film IMHO. :thumbs:
  • the defaced posters might make better slips than a steel
  • how about the 'Why so serious?' poster as a PET slip?
  • the character posters as a lenti, sure!
jeez, so many good choices they could go with, i'm all...
giphy.gif

...with anticipation! :) gonna have to wait a while, though, i am sure. :sleep:

My favorite is the Japan white steelbook. Hopefully, something similar to it. Then they can use whatever on the slipbox.

I prefer a deep lenticular card instead of a transitional one.

Not so crazy with that marketing viral materials, i think they're too funky and not convey the tone of the films..and I always prefer the official poster arts...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
The trouble is that almost any image from this film will be really dark--and that's typically not so good for lenticular. I'll be interested to see how they make this work.
I have a custom Lenticular with this imagery...and I can tell you it isn't too dark.
In fact - it is quite awesome!!
IMG_2025.gif

Last edited:
I strongly recommend that HDZeta take this opportunity to create a special ultimate trilogy boxset edition that includes unique aspects so that they give collectors a TRUE ultimate trilogy for this franchise.

Keep it at about 2,000 print run (enough for everyone but also not too high) and make it AWESOME.

I guarantee there are not many collectors that want less than all 3 of these movies. 99% of collectors will want the set. :thumbs:

If not, then as an option B, I recommend a special box sold separately that will house 3 double lenticulars in one awesome package.

Cmon HDZeta.. we're counting on you for this one!! :naughty:

I'd actually go for a boxed set of just the first two. ;) But I'll be perfectly content with only TDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.