wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 18-20, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit (40 USD) made with Batman Begins payment. Invoice for remainder still to come.
GB price include the collector box shipping (42 USD) and all fees. @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

33A2E71B-B399-42FF-99AB-500C84A71DDD.jpeg22B86CFA-B064-4E3A-A142-8EE90D74E10C.jpeg475C2F51-E9F3-4468-BE5F-A6D6241F5182.jpeg6692A4B0-E276-4340-B3DF-BDBBC63FF536.jpeg
batmanthedarkknight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be extremely annoyed if everyone who has paid so far is delayed because of people not paying for the GB in time. The GB deadline should've been made clear from the start rather than leaving the question that had been asked countless times go unanswered
I agree. It's completely unfair, especially when plans were changed in how these were being released. I hope the shipping date remains but if it doesn't then the option for split shipping had better be provided to all.

@n3wk1d @wxlinkswd Can you confirm that the delay in ONE PERSON paying won't affect the rest of us please?

Hmmm The member in question has he's profile private aswell, does not say when he was last online, at this rate we won't get them shipped till after there Chinese New year :ohno: COME ON HDZETA!! you cannot hold us just cause of one member surely.

I'll be extremely annoyed if everyone who has paid so far is delayed because of people not paying for the GB in time.

You and me both, mate. Especially given how much we’ve paid. Presumably HDZeta now has enough to cover one of the releases so they should just send out TDK at least to everyone rather than delaying the whole lot?

You and me both, mate. Especially given how much we’ve paid. Presumably HDZeta now has enough to cover one of the releases so they should just send out TDK at least to everyone rather than delaying the whole lot?
Agree wholeheartedly and everyone else that's actively commenting would also agree. Cannot see why one member now blocks the entire releases. Especially when we've already had to chip in with the $14 misstep. Better co-ordination and logistics were required, however we got this fiasco. A HTZetagate if you will.

Reactions: Headhunter
Agree wholeheartedly and everyone else that's actively commenting would also agree. Cannot see why one member now blocks the entire releases. Especially when we've already had to chip in with the $14 misstep. Better co-ordination and logistics were required, however we got this fiasco. A HTZetagate if you will.
This isn't hdzeta's doing.

This isn't hdzeta's doing.
...well I think it is. This is just another storm in a teacup and when everyone has the delivery all will be forgiven. We all don't know what happens behind the scenes and there is a lot of logistical complication and dependency to manage: so we're all throwing in opinions and statements in on the outcomes not seeing the actual impediments :thumbs:

This could be that @optimus only wanted BB and now they are on a GB for TDK+TDKR and they don't want it. Without clear transparent deadlines of payment and forfeit instructions, we would all be having a different viewpoint on this exact issue.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
There's a 1000 of each edition right? In the unlikely event that 1000 people bought Batman begins and only say 700 wanted just that one boxset and not the other two then what are hzeta gonna do with the rest as currently you can only buy the other two on their site if you have batman begins
?

...well I think it is. This is just another storm in a teacup and when everyone has the delivery all will be forgiven. We all don't know what happens behind the scenes and there is a lot of logistical complication and dependency to manage: so we're all throwing in opinions and statements in on the outcomes not seeing the actual impediments :thumbs:

This could be that @optimus only wanted BB and now they are on a GB for TDK+TDKR and they don't want it. Without clear transparent deadlines of payment and forfeit instructions, we would all be having a different viewpoint on this exact issue.
Point taken. I meant about optimus not paying. But yes, I see your point.

• Thanks
Reactions: GeoRattray
Point taken. I meant about optimus not paying. But yes, I see your point.
Yup I also did realize this and too the opportunity quote optimus again in the thread to engage with HDN and HDZ on what they want to do with their GB.

Hypothetical question, who would need to green light this being purchased by anyone other than optimus? HDZ? Alex? Wreck? All of the above?
This is a great question indeed: @Wreck @n3wk1d may want to comment on this if they have the information...

I dont have any info, and not sure if just rumor by you guys or not .... but if it is actually true that the shipping would delay if some member doesnt also pay then HDN will pay to not hold anything up. Granted this person in question item would not be shipped direct to them then so HDN isnt "out" as we are no bank.

I dont have any info, and not sure if just rumor by you guys or not .... but if it is actually true that the shipping would delay if some member doesnt also pay then HDN will pay to not hold anything up. Granted this person in question item would not be shipped direct to them then so HDN isnt "out" as we are no bank.

I assume this is the info people are referring to. Per Alex in the PM....

Thank you for the payment of USD14 for 75 members.
I have yet to receive payment from the rest.

I cannot release the payment to HDZETA until I fully received all payments.
Main GB payment yet to pay.
1) Marc Smith
2) optimus
3) Warmachine
4) CjRod

HDZETA had sent me message to hurry the payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.