wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: January 9, 2019
Note: WEA steelbook,4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only
Deposit was made with Batman Begins purchase. Invoice still to come.

4 - The Dark Knight Rises Lenticular Boxset Edition.png1 - The Dark Knight Rises Double Lenticular Edition.png2 - The Dark Knight Rises 4K UHD Lenticular Edition.png3 - The Dark Knight Rises Special Pack.png
batmanthedarkknightrises.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All the shipping boxes that I received from HDZeta for the OC's and this box were in great shape. This is a lot lighter than I thought it would be. The Collector's Box was fully protected with foam just like the OC's. Great shape.

I have never received any of those shipping boxes that you may have seen all dented and crushed in other photos so I may not be the best example.

Now that I think about it, I don't think that I have seen pictures of crushed shipping boxes containing HDZeta items from anybody.
Just Blufans.

Maybe that's the difference. If a truck carrying HDZeta products gets into an accident then HDZeta orders replacement items.
Maybe if a truck carrying Blufans products gets into an accident they just ship them along anyway. :squint:

Now that I think about it, I don't think that I have seen pictures of crushed shipping boxes containing HDZeta items from anybody.
Just Blufans.

Maybe that's the difference. If a truck carrying HDZeta products gets into an accident then HDZeta orders replacement items.
Maybe if a truck carrying Blufans products gets into an accident they just ship them along anyway. :squint:

Yeah haha always Blufans, and HDZ ones are usually fine for me too. I was mainly asking due to the size of this motherbox and with it being empty the structural integrity might not be the best but glad to hear it arrived in good shape.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Decided I’m out of the game for DC stuff now so this trilogy along with the other DC one clicks are up for sale now along with the rest of my collection.

Decided I’m out of the game for DC stuff now so this trilogy along with the other DC one clicks are up for sale now along with the rest of my collection.
NO... NO... NOOOOOOOO!

You got me into the Zeta sets! How am I gonna get out?

Matt, is it something you want to pick up (as in collecting) later again?

Grrrrr box arrived with a dent in the corner...
IMG_0979.JPG

First package ever to have damage from them....Is there any point trying to get a replacement and contacting HDZ? :banghead:EEK!

Frustrating but I imagine since it was "free" and since there are lots of other people in the same boat that there won't be replacements.
I know right....I hope others get theirs in an undamaged state. The outer box was slightly crushed on that side, though foam packaging looks untouched, it must have got the corner...it's just a shame it's on the front...

I know right....I hope others get theirs in an undamaged state. The outer box was slightly crushed on that side, though foam packaging looks untouched, it must have got the corner...it's just a shame it's on the front...

I do sympathise for you, it seems getting a mint one is like a 50-50. Because of the high shipping cost of $42, its just not proportionate to ask for replacements for small damages unless it never arrived or got a serious beating by the postman. I've already put boxsets in cases and if it turns up mint its a bonus but not getting my hopes high.

Grrrrr box arrived with a dent in the corner...
View attachment 427351

First package ever to have damage from them....Is there any point trying to get a replacement and contacting HDZ? :banghead:EEK!

I think you should try. It's possible there are extras. I would think that some people turned down the Collector's Box not wanting to pay for the shipping.

I emailed HDZ that they didn't need to ship the Mother Box to me cuz I wouldn't need it since I'd sold all 4K UHD Single Lentis with BB Box:angel:
Look what I've just got this morning:OMG::OMG::OMG:
TDKTrilogyMotherBox.jpeg
A good day to take a paid leave. My wife and kids were gone for work and school. I'm all alone and kicking:whistle: The question is.....

What the f**k am I supposed to do with this Big Mama now:banghead::banghead::banghead:
b978e833-d812-47b6-8241-e10edad60358_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I emailed HDZ that they didn't need to ship the Mother Box to me cuz I wouldn't need it since I'd sold all 4K UHD Single Lentis with BB Box:angel:
Look what I've just got this morning:OMG::OMG::OMG:
View attachment 427472
A good day to take a paid leave. My wife and kids were gone for work and school. I'm all alone and kicking:whistle: The question is.....

What the f**k am I supposed to do with this Big Mama now:banghead::banghead::banghead:
b978e833-d812-47b6-8241-e10edad60358_text.gif

Did you pay for the shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.