The Dark Knight Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.11, 12 & 13) [Hong Kong]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Lenticular Boxset
FS.jpg

Wait what I swear that beauty shot earlier had the WEA steels in it. Going f**king mad

Reactions: djjez83
A lot better, that's what that is. Different from the one in the OP though. Perhaps they're doing 2 releases? WWA and WEA. Odd.
I must of seen both because the one I just posted don’t have numbering cards. Dunno I’m confused now. And I’m not even interested lol

I must of seen both because the one I just posted don’t have numbering cards. Dunno I’m confused now. And I’m not even interested lol
Same and same haha I have what I want from those WWA sets and the WEA blufans sets. Just such a weird release, whichever way they go.

And ppl will stil buy it and it'll still be sold out despite ppl bit*hing about :D. :rofl:
Beside discs and art of slips what's same? It's TDK after all and it won't be hard to sell it :D Beside it's cool they dropped BR discs.

Yeah that’s the one I saw with the WEA and why I posted what I did on the previous page.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Beside discs and art of slips what's same? It's TDK after all and it won't be hard to sell it :D Beside it's cool they dropped BR discs.
Everything is the same, all the photocards, booklets, sketches (some cards are dual-sided, both sides are shown in that case).
Only new things are those horizontal pictures for the first two films, they look pretty good, but the price will be more than twice what these three UCEs would cost separately.

• Informative
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
LOL, so what. 2 diff releases - one with WWA and one with WEA. o_O
Considering i didn't buy that CE edition you guys talk about, i'm perfectly ok with buying this one with cool looking box on top. Beside will buy BF one too so :D. Glad i didn't go for that CE editions :D.

LOL, so what. 2 diff releases - one with WWA and one with WEA. o_O
Considering i didn't buy that CE edition you guys talk about, i'm perfectly ok with buying this one with cool looking box on top. Beside will buy BF one too so :D. Glad i didn't go for that CE editions :D.
Don't forget ML later this year too

To all above

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

There's 2 different releases guys, one with WEA Steelbooks (Blufans) and one with WWA Steelbooks (Fanatics). The boxes and slips on each are different but the goodies are the same

:rolleyes:

:naughty:

EDIT: actually the Fanatics ones looks like they come with booklets as well. Now I feel stupid :(

Last edited:
So they released the DL/OC for each movie and now they’re going to release a WWA OC and a separate WWE OC? I wish we knew what Manta’s was gonna look like. I’ve already got the first set of DLs, so not sure this is worth getting, but if I don’t, I might pick up an empty box later on and toss my DL’s in it.