The Dark Knight Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.11, 12 & 13) [Hong Kong]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Lenticular Boxset
FS.jpg

Yeah no thanks blufans/ fanatics

Literally all the steels from the previous release and slips/ extras are from the extras you get with the U.K. collectors steel editions from last year! Ridiculous

Was gonna say aren’t they just the slips / extras available on Zavvi but housed in a box but with the steels from the BF editions.

Last edited:

Literally all the steels from the previous release and slips/ extras are from the extras you get with the U.K. collectors steel editions from last year! Ridiculous
Wondered why they looked so familiar. It's ok though... they're including a bunch of useless paper extras!

Reactions: Flloydo
Wondered why they looked so familiar. It's ok though... they're including a bunch of useless paper extras!
I'm not sure that they are! The sets look exactly the same as the EU/UK sets. Only caveat being there's an outter lenticular box to hold all 3 slips, and it's a single 4K disc only release.

• Wow
Reactions: Noodles
I'm not sure that they are! The sets look exactly the same as the EU/UK sets. Only caveat being there's an outter lenticular box to hold all 3 slips, and it's a single 4K disc only release.
Yeah it looks that it’s all the same extras from the U.K. collectors editions with the WEA Blufans steels and the only new thing is the OC box to hold them all and the numbering card for each film.

• Wow
Reactions: djjez83 and Noodles
Yeah it looks that it’s all the same extras from the U.K. collectors editions with the WEA Blufans steels and the only new thing is the OC box to hold them all and the numbering card for each film.
OK wow, that's even worse then! Was never interested in those editions so didn't pay them too much attention... didn't realise they came with so much guff lol.

Reactions: Flloydo
OK wow, that's even worse then! Was never interested in those editions so didn't pay them too much attention... didn't realise they came with so much guff lol.
The extras are actually decent in hand. One of the better parts of those collectors editions

Reactions: Lenny Nero

Indeed...this has to be one of the laziest releases we've ever seen.

Looks like the same wwa steels to me bud?

Yeah the extras aren't actually that bad at all for the price. Better than I've had in some premiums. I've only got TDK one, that image of joker on the steel was too hard to say no to.