The Dark Knight Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.11, 12 & 13) [Hong Kong]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Lenticular Boxset
FS.jpg

Interesting. But the ones in WEA boxset already are very cool lentis, and Im not a fan of transitional lentis.

The ones in the WEA Trilogy boxset are also transitional or are you talking about the lenti's in the individual OC's? I'm not massive on transitional lenti's either tbh

The ones in the WEA Trilogy boxset are also transitional or are you talking about the lenti's in the individual OC's? I'm not massive on transitional lenti's either tbh

Yeah I mean the lenti cards on the slips. I know the slips in Fanatic set are thicker, but I thought the front lenticulars are same, with same lenti cards glued on, at least it looks same on both BS. That´s why I was surprised you saying the lenti quality is better here

Can’t really send the vids from another forum.

Can send pics from eBay though. Haven’t got BB on there though.

View attachment 557738

View attachment 557739

View attachment 557740

View attachment 557741
Right, gotcha. I've just gone to take a look myself. Tbh I don't think they're any better. BB and TDK, blufans is better for me. TDKR, I could take either, as neither are amazing. Fanatics have a slight edge with catwoman, but there's not a whole lot in it.

Do we know if the rear of the Fanatics slips are different to BF?

Right, gotcha. I've just gone to take a look myself. Tbh I don't think they're any better. BB and TDK, blufans is better for me. TDKR, I could take either, as neither are amazing. Fanatics have a slight edge with catwoman, but there's not a whole lot in it.

Do we know if the rear of the Fanatics slips are different to BF?
Yeah there's some listings on ebay that show the rear. Basically just bat logos with some extra graphics.

Such a better set (steelbooks aside) from the Blufans trilogy box set. Better box, better slips, better extras. FML should have gone for this edition :(

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Can't say I agree... It's nicer than the one's we in had in Europe for sure, but I much prefer the blufans trilogy boxset. Both the slips and steels, even though I appreciate there are less extras.

Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Such a better set (steelbooks aside) from the Blufans trilogy box set. Better box, better slips, better extras. FML should have gone for this edition :(
You have to be joking right? This looks awful! Literally all the same stuff from the CE editions. The WEA sets are miles better.

Can’t believe the guy put the stickers on the actual lentis slips. Even if the black part he stuck it to does nothing. Made my skin crawl

You have to be joking right? This looks awful! Literally all the same stuff from the CE editions. The WEA sets are miles better.

Can’t believe the guy put the stickers on the actual lentis slips. Even if the black part he stuck it to does nothing. Made my skin crawl

I'm just talking about the trilogy box set, not the individual one clicks