The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed this originally, but the steel on it's own is OK, i'll look out for a re-stock.

I'll mention this again, just in case you missed it, but the deluxe edition (the biggest set), is now MISSING the element pin that they originally advertised, I don't think they told anyone, and probably hoped you'ld never notice but I did. The description and mock-up image on the zavvi listing has changed as well. I wonder if zavvi will reduce the price abit because of this omission ? Pigs might fly......:rolleyes:

I have a feeling Mantalab won't place Bruce Willis on the OC box just like the way they treated Jean Reno. They will probably choose a portrait of Milla Jovovich on the OC, so i guess i need this one.

It's really bad that they are so cloak and dagger about it all. Just be honest and transparent... if it's major impact of Brexit supply chains or industrial strike issues somewhere in the chain etc. Or something simple, like Dave didn't press print in time for the "Zorg Industries ID Card" and we don't want to not include another item, after being sly dogs on initially including the "Elements Pin Badge", only for it to magically disappear without word or warning post selling the entire catalogue....

Well, just come out with it!! ‍‍

I think they think keeping shtum is a good policy but by doing so people just lose trust in them.

It's really bad that they are so cloak and dagger about it all. Just be honest and transparent... if it's major impact of Brexit supply chains or industrial strike issues somewhere in the chain etc. Or something simple, like Dave didn't press print in time for the "Zorg Industries ID Card" and we don't want to not include another item, after being sly dogs on initially including the "Elements Pin Badge", only for it to magically disappear without word or warning post selling the entire catalogue....

Well, just come out with it!! ‍‍

I think they think keeping shtum is a good policy but by doing so people just lose trust in them.
1688994600136.png

The above is the response I had via email.

The below is the response on Twitter.

1688994648155.png

Both of those are from today so I count 3 different vague generic responses including the response @TheWildEye got. I'll draw my own conclusions... make of it what you will I guess.

View attachment 558077
The above is the response I had via email.

The below is the response on Twitter.

View attachment 558078

Both of those are from today so I count 3 different vague generic responses including the response @TheWildEye got. I'll draw my own conclusions... make of it what you will I guess.
This is almost word for what what I posted the other day and that was for a completely different item lol. I wonder if they are even shipping the mission impossible steels yet.

In other words the people that deal with customer support messages have no idea, and have made no effort to get any real informative answer, and are providing stock one click answers,
The people who know have also made no effort to inform customers, nice job Zavvi.

Reactions: K1SK1S and Soda pop
In other words the people that deal with customer support messages have no idea, and have made no effort to get any real informative answer, and are providing stock one click answers,
The people who know have also made no effort to inform customers, nice job Zavvi.
Seriously, like someone must know something. It is a very high profile release for zavvi, a very expensive set. They know people are gonna be wanting to know where their orders are, especially after all the delays. Would it be so much to ask if they just did an update like, hey, I know it is supposed to release today, we have them all in stock and will be charging for them in the next few days. Sorry for the minor delay. That is literally all we want.

Reactions: K1SK1S
Why are you all wasting time messaging them about this? Such a waste of yours and their time. It’s weird

It’s clear there was still going to be delays. They’ve shown pics of the slips etc. It’s still happening. Chill out

Seriously, like someone must know something. It is a very high profile release for zavvi, a very expensive set. They know people are gonna be wanting to know where their orders are, especially after all the delays. Would it be so much to ask if they just did an update like, hey, I know it is supposed to release today, we have them all in stock and will be charging for them in the next few days. Sorry for the minor delay. That is literally all we want.
Exactly, a sorry we had to delay this item again email, we are looking to release at "insert date", not hard is it.

Reactions: K1SK1S
Why are you all wasting time messaging them about this? Such a waste of yours and their time. It’s weird

It’s clear there was still going to be delays. They’ve shown pics of the slips etc. It’s still happening. Chill out
Being proactive isn't weird. Maybe learn to not judge others there my friend.

ive heard due to all the complains, everythingblu is now rushing the product and details like full glossing the steelbook, or embossing the other slip are now skipped completely

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
Being proactive isn't weird. Maybe learn to not judge others there my friend.
I wouldn't say it's being proactive either. It isn't a situation you, as the buyer, can be proactive about. You have no control over the dispatch of stock, nomatter how often you complain to CS about it. Neither do zavvi CS until they receive it tbh. The hut group will want them released asap, as they've funded project. So you can bet they'll be charging you as soon as they can.