The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
No payment taken today.
Not sure it'll be out on Monday guys.
I might email them and try to force a generic reply so we can all have something to laugh at over the weekend. :joy:

Reactions: Lenny Nero
@JinxyKatte I guess you got an automatic mail from Zavvi ...

I hope you're in UK otherwise it could means they won't have enough stock for our preorders, or that they stopped shipping old preorders outside UK.

@JinxyKatte I guess you got an automatic mail from Zavvi ...

I hope you're in UK otherwise it could means they won't have enough stock for our preorders, or that they stopped shipping old preorders outside UK.
Actually that was from the Mission Impossible steels lol. But it may as well be for the Fifth Element and yah I'm UK.

• Thanks
Reactions: vinny
There's a change on the page release date, it's now vanished as if it's been released.
Love the sales communication across the board. Bravo. :LOL:
Phantom Fifth Element.

There's a change on the page release date, it's now vanished as if it's been released.
Phantom Fifth Element.
This time with the rambo people were getting the standard steels and I found out it was matte and I lost my bottle and cancelled mine lol.

Phantom Fifth Element.

EverythingBlu confirmed on their Facebook page this release is 10th July ... I guess Zavvi have trouble or delay with the supplier to get the stock.

The release can't be cancelled ... I mean I really hope so ! And really hope that Zavvi still ships old preorders outside UK and won't cancelled preorders.

Phantom Fifth Element.
This time with the rambo people were getting the standard steels and I found out it was matte and I lost my bottle and cancelled.