The Fifth Element (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's & Deluxe Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: June 19 June 26 July 10 End of July, 2023
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Collector's Edition - Deluxe Edition (Pre-order on November 25, at 00.00 AM UK time)
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £59.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team

Screenshot_20221124_170305_Facebook.jpg8FBC96F3-E4EB-445E-ACFD-E74FA34E164F.jpeg F3E6D1EB-D9BD-4957-BFA0-4EE20B43AD03.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just tried to stick in an order but its wanting me to pay for it in full now? Am I missing something or is this how zavvi do pre-orders now? I rejected the payment through my bank for the moment, did you guys have to pay up front?
There has been new rules with debit and credit cards some transactions will require you approve transaction since 2022

It's just a pending transaction that will drop off
Payment not actually taken.

Retailers will check debit or credit cards on some transactions when value over a set amount or bank will request you approve transaction if card not been used recently with retailer

Closer to release date a payment request will be resent to your card provider

Reactions: STUBANKS
It's just a pending transaction that will drop off
Payment not actually taken.

Retailers will check debit or credit cards on some transactions when value over a set amount or if card not been used recently with retailer

Closer to release date a payment request will be resent to your card provider
Oh ok, thanks for letting me know. Like a few others have said I gonna put some cash away for this in months leading up to the release, money is pretty tight RN as its the lead up to Christmas.
I'm gonna stick an order in, thanks again!

Reactions: paulboland
They didn't specifically name drop films, but since they've got a contract with Gaumont now, realistically the only titles they're going to release are Leon and The Fifth Element aren't they :rofl:
I wouldn't mind a cool release of Chrysalis, Splice, and The Neon Demon if they have full rights for that.