The Footy Megathread!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Well we keep finding more and more fans, garlad you are just adding to the group. So let's keep all football related content in this thread since we are small group of fans who actually follow we can't make threads that only one person will reply. Anyways Scott, Baliey, Dattebayo and myself all follow pro football. The same people in addition to Bravesfan and jrocca have/play FIFA09.

To answer your question from the other thread, yes I do follow. I don't have a particular team in the EPL, but I enjoy watching the games. However I am liking Liverpool this year, I think if they don't win it now they won't in a long time! they are finally reaching that talent threshold and it's their time! Torres is in a fantastic level and Benitez is having no issues with players so what else can I say? ManU is finally losing grip. Chelsea is a mess I think, they keep buying players and more players that bring a huge ego and that's why the teams is so inconsistent! the egos that team has will not let them find their rhythm. Arsenal has a relatively young team that will only get better and I keep reading everywhere that they might lose Fabregas this next summer....

I used to watch plenty of the Spanish league, but I lost GolTV which used to show all the games every weekend. Fox Sports channel now shows the EPL and the Serie A Italian league which is not bad, but not the same.

Last edited:
everytime i see the name of this thread i think of people playing footsie under the table.

and then i think why would that be a thread?

then i remember that there are people out there that actually like soccer :p

i kid, i kid...don't get mad

garland???? over at BR.com people call me garland too!!! what's going on?!?! :shoot:

Hope you are right about Fulham, what a great season they are having!!

Sorry brother. I dunno why i just mis-read your name lol

Yeah Fulham ahve done well this year. I think Zola has also done a good job at West Ham.

Well looking good for sunday to see who will get relegated as SUnderland loast 3-1 last night.

I dunno who's team is what around here yet, but I'm a huge Man U fan:champ: I am even taking the 27th off from work so that I can watch the Champions League final!!! Friggin' 2:45 start time over here.....

On a different note good too see Adriano palying footie again with Flamengo in Brazil.

Fabio Cannavaro has moved back to Juventus, hopefully they will sign Diego and challenge Inter for the Serie A title next season.

Rumour has it Marc Van Basten is going to be AC Milans next manager.

Honestly, as much as I like ManU, I'd be ok with Barcelona winning. They are a very good team. However, it would have been a disaster to even have Chelsea in the final though. They are the biggest bunch of primadonna cry-babies that have ever played soccer(or footy;)) And they are worse than watching an Italian league match for diving:rolleyes:

On a different note good too see Adriano palying footie again with Flamengo in Brazil.

Fabio Cannavaro has moved back to Juventus, hopefully they will sign Diego and challenge Inter for the Serie A title next season.

Rumour has it Marc Van Basten is going to be AC Milans next manager.

Adriano playing in Brazil is not a good thing, the problem many of this generation Brazilian players is that they are worried about partying more than playing. Adriano is a party boy it won't take him too long before he makes news about showing up drunk or doing drugs just wait and see.

Cannavaro is already on his last year it's ok while in his prime he was just top notch now he is just another defender.

I hear Diego Milito might be Inter's next striker and Ibrahimovic is being eyed by several Spanish teams including Barca.

Adriano playing in Brazil is not a good thing, the problem many of this generation Brazilian players is that they are worried about partying more than playing. Adriano is a party boy it won't take him too long before he makes news about showing up drunk or doing drugs just wait and see.

Cannavaro is already on his last year it's ok while in his prime he was just top notch now he is just another defender.

I hear Diego Milito might be Inter's next striker and Ibrahimovic is being eyed by several Spanish teams including Barca.

No i am hoping Adriano bucks his ideas up. He is a very talented football player and i rate him highly. I dont know what happened when he was at Inter but i'm hoping we can start too see him play well like we have seen before.

Cannavaro is still a top defender and i would not say too having him in my team. He may be 35 now but he is a calss act and Juve will have a 2 very good CB's in Chellini & Canavaro.

Inter & Milan want to try and buy Adebayour. I say take him lol I will drive him to the airport myself :D

No i am hoping Adriano bucks his ideas up. He is a very talented football player and i rate him highly. I dont know what happened when he was at Inter but i'm hoping we can start too see him play well like we have seen before.

Cannavaro is still a top defender and i would not say too having him in my team. He may be 35 now but he is a calss act and Juve will have a 2 very good CB's in Chellini & Canavaro.

Inter & Milan want to try and buy Adebayour. I say take him lol I will drive him to the airport myself :D

Yes, he is very talented but my point is that he won't play better if all he worries about is where is the next party or what time are they meeting at the night club. Why do you think Ronaldinho has had so much trouble getting in shape and get his level back up? can't stop partying. Same with Ronaldo and Robinho at one point. Going back to Brazil will just help him find himself more party time.

Oh im gonna abuse you so much when Barca win. I may even give you a phone call and scream down the phone lol :D

He is just yanking your chain lol

Yes, he is very talented but my point is that he won't play better if all he worries about is where is the next party or what time are they meeting at the night club. Why do you think Ronaldinho has had so much trouble getting in shape and get his level back up? can't stop partying. Same with Ronaldo and Robinho at one point. Going back to Brazil will just help him find himself more party time.

Maybe He just wants to party. I Honestly think he will get back in shape he was just having some eprsonal problems thats all.

He is just yanking your chain lol

I know he is horhay i just think its funny lol me & rick just piss about lol