The Footy Megathread!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Well we keep finding more and more fans, garlad you are just adding to the group. So let's keep all football related content in this thread since we are small group of fans who actually follow we can't make threads that only one person will reply. Anyways Scott, Baliey, Dattebayo and myself all follow pro football. The same people in addition to Bravesfan and jrocca have/play FIFA09.

To answer your question from the other thread, yes I do follow. I don't have a particular team in the EPL, but I enjoy watching the games. However I am liking Liverpool this year, I think if they don't win it now they won't in a long time! they are finally reaching that talent threshold and it's their time! Torres is in a fantastic level and Benitez is having no issues with players so what else can I say? ManU is finally losing grip. Chelsea is a mess I think, they keep buying players and more players that bring a huge ego and that's why the teams is so inconsistent! the egos that team has will not let them find their rhythm. Arsenal has a relatively young team that will only get better and I keep reading everywhere that they might lose Fabregas this next summer....

I used to watch plenty of the Spanish league, but I lost GolTV which used to show all the games every weekend. Fox Sports channel now shows the EPL and the Serie A Italian league which is not bad, but not the same.

Last edited:
Whoa, Spain really beat the crap outta New Zealand yesterday, it wasn't even funny. Torres had a hat trick in 17 minutes!!!:eek: Plus Spain just extended their winning streak to 33 games - wowzers

Hey atleast there all better then Arsenal lol

Your a idiot lol

No way are they better then Arsenal. Personally i dont see Man Utd doing well now seeing as there one player who carried them for the last 2 Seasons has gone. I'm hoping you guys get Ribery though would be great to see him in the prem next season.

Should be a intresting leauge next season. Honestly think Liverpool will do it now.

Looks like cesc fabregas could be leaving Arsenal which is a good move for him why stick to a club thats only won one trophy in the last 5 years and a club thats not willing to spend big money bring in great players

Looks like cesc fabregas could be leaving Arsenal which is a good move for him why stick to a club thats only won one trophy in the last 5 years and a club thats not willing to spend big money bring in great players

You could tell Fabregas was getting tired, I mean the guy was making dumb statements for the last couple of months. The healthiest thing that could happen to Arsenal is to let him go.

Same thing happened to Reyes, dude got sick of the lifestyle in England and took his bags and when to Madrid to be a Champion.

You guys should stop lsitening to everything in the papers you know. Fabregas will not go and if he does go it will be for a large amount of money which would not bother me as we have Wilshire, Ramsey and Denilson as replacements. Also Arshavin can play that role. I dont think we are title contenders any more and it dosent bother me because im not a glory hunter and i will continue to support team and watch the beautiful football we play.

Plus lets see where Man Utd end up this year with out Ronnie thats 40 less goals for you guys. Also Owen or Benzema i know who i would rather have. Benzema is a class player and he would rather go to a team that aint done sold all in la liga or the champions elauge that sums up quite alot.

You guys should stop lsitening to everything in the papers you know. Fabregas will not go and if he does go it will be for a large amount of money which would not bother me as we have Wilshire, Ramsey and Denilson as replacements. Also Arshavin can play that role. I dont think we are title contenders any more and it dosent bother me because im not a glory hunter and i will continue to support team and watch the beautiful football we play.

Plus lets see where Man Utd end up this year with out Ronnie thats 40 less goals for you guys. Also Owen or Benzema i know who i would rather have. Benzema is a class player and he would rather go to a team that aint done sold all in la liga or the champions elauge that sums up quite alot.

:sleep:

Last edited by a moderator: