The Footy Megathread!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Well we keep finding more and more fans, garlad you are just adding to the group. So let's keep all football related content in this thread since we are small group of fans who actually follow we can't make threads that only one person will reply. Anyways Scott, Baliey, Dattebayo and myself all follow pro football. The same people in addition to Bravesfan and jrocca have/play FIFA09.

To answer your question from the other thread, yes I do follow. I don't have a particular team in the EPL, but I enjoy watching the games. However I am liking Liverpool this year, I think if they don't win it now they won't in a long time! they are finally reaching that talent threshold and it's their time! Torres is in a fantastic level and Benitez is having no issues with players so what else can I say? ManU is finally losing grip. Chelsea is a mess I think, they keep buying players and more players that bring a huge ego and that's why the teams is so inconsistent! the egos that team has will not let them find their rhythm. Arsenal has a relatively young team that will only get better and I keep reading everywhere that they might lose Fabregas this next summer....

I used to watch plenty of the Spanish league, but I lost GolTV which used to show all the games every weekend. Fox Sports channel now shows the EPL and the Serie A Italian league which is not bad, but not the same.

Last edited:
Bayern is garbage! they can't play outside of Germany for nothing! even in Germany they aren't that great either!

Yeah I was watching the scores last night, seems like Liverpool will need a miracle to make it through the semis just like ManU

i wouldn`t say Man U need a miracle i can see Man U winning 1 -0 and i think arsenal will lost to villareal in there 2nd leg

well I am just saying because Porto is extremely difficult at home, but it can happen :) I want it to happen! Arsenal at home with the advantage I am not sure if they will lose but we'll see.

Dude you can't deny that he is one of the best mids out there, a mid that scores like he does is hard to come around. I'll try I have to wake up really early to watch EPL

come on guys! a month since there was a post on this thread!! EEK!

Looks like Newcastle are going down - I imagine Villa (Newcastle's next opponents) will want to win, it being there last game of the season on Sunday.

Pompey playing Sunderland now..scoreless at the mo

Tell me about it, but there aint many footie fans here garland.

Season ended for me ages ago when we lost our second leg against man utd....

anyways im thinking hull and boro will go down, i think newcastle will nick it EEK!

Also i would like to see Fulham finish 7th, i think Roy has done a wicked job with the team.

Tell me about it, but there aint many footie fans here garland.

Season ended for me ages ago when we lost our second leg against man utd....

anyways im thinking hull and boro will go down, i think newcastle will nick it EEK!

Also i would like to see Fulham finish 7th, i think Roy has done a wicked job with the team.

garland???? over at BR.com people call me garland too!!! what's going on?!?! :shoot:

Hope you are right about Fulham, what a great season they are having!!