Live 12pm UK time Black Friday 11/28

Release date: March 9, 2015
Purchase link: The Imitation game
Price: £19.99
Notes: Matte finish

11048000-1417112585-881497.jpg

11048000-1417112611-751436.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ace! Cheers- Hope this gets some killer artwork.

As for the movie itself, I thought it was incredible; Was a LOT more lighthearted than I could of ever imagined it considering the subject matter. The script was funny at times (never laugh out loud funny but amusing all the same...)

Ace! Cheers- Hope this gets some killer artwork.

As for the movie itself, I thought it was incredible; Was a LOT more lighthearted than I could of ever imagined it considering the subject matter. The script was funny at times (never laugh out loud funny but amusing all the same...)

What?? I didn't find it lighthearted at all, I found it very deep, very humble and quite tragic to be honest. As a film it's incredible, great acting and script.

What's more incredible is that is is true.

hell yes will be on this like sh*t off a shovel, big thanks DB you just made my week!

any chance of a link to page to help out at all please??

also any idea on finish etc etc

many thanks

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: vurt
@Flash

This AND Drac are 12pm.

Some at 7am .

As SOON as details come through Mods and members will post. Ninjas have Ninjas backs that is why thire IS NO PLACE like H.D.N :) .

Only just seen where you asked if I'd seen it @Flash. NO not yet and if I dont in the first 2 weeks I tend to get over the jiters . Cumberbatch can do NO WRONG in our house WE ALL LOVE HIM :).

Massive thanks to @Basil for letting me know about this!! Excellent film, I've seen it twice! Artwork looks great definitely an instant purchase!!! :woot: :D