The "I've received my Ninja Week prize!!" thread

Twanky

V.M.P
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
west london
hey everyone just wanted share a pic of the excellent ironpack i won here for ninjaweek

thanks to Ricker and Naughtius Maximus for this wonderful item and this great giveaway and thanks and good luck to everyone else

and thanks for the wispa david its already gone, lasted about 10 seconds

7753968e-cd47-4427-841b-68fe3186387c_zps77d8feb6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My second prize from Ninja Week arrived a while ago and just now had a chance to snap a quick pic and upload here for all to see. Thanks again to WKRP for the great giveaway and also to everyone who had a hand in making Ninja Week a great success.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1794.JPG
    IMG_1794.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 152
:LOL: Got mine!! :) :oohyeah:

01NINJAWEEK2014.jpg

02NINJAWEEK2014.jpg

Thank you so much to the lightning god himself -Wreck- for donating the prizes! I'm soo happy to welcome these guys in my collection!

Super big THANKS to all involved in making NINJA WEEK 2014 epic!! Guess I just missed last year's but you can bet your @$$ I'll still be here for NINJA WEEK 2015!! You're all awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know alot of the UK winners where the items came from me or a mod who hosted some items that originated from me are still on their way. They got shipped a bit over a week go to Naughtious Maximous who will then ship to each of you UK winners. it was a way to save us some money on shipping since so many peeps from the UK won.

Reactions: mnementh
I think it depends on your host.. might be worth sending a pm.

The last of mine arrived today. Pics coming tomorrow.

I know alot of the UK winners where the items came from me or a mod who hosted some items that originated from me are still on their way. They got shipped a bit over a week go to Naughtious Maximous who will then ship to each of you UK winners. it was a way to save us some money on shipping since so many peeps from the UK won.

I just checked and i did send DB my details after I won so I i gather my prize is on its way to Naughtious Maximous. And thats understandable has shipping from the US ain't cheap. Thanks for the reply guys.