Paris, France
Release date: 7th July 2017
Purchase link: Manta Lab
Price: $43.99
Group Buy: HERE
Note:
Confirmed as the last edition in the global series
- Numbered 1 to 700
- Double Lenticular Full Slip : Super clear 3D Lenticular X 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- Photo Booklet (Full Size)
- Activity Set - Paper Puzzles, Jigsaw and movable paper stickers.
- Exclusive numbering sticker + Exclusive release front sticker.

IMG_3053.JPG

IMG_1189.PNG

Front:
giphy.gif

Back:
giphy.gif
IMG_2672.JPG

legobat.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered this from cinemuseum and they accidently sent me the Blufans edition. They apologized and said I could recieve the manta lab edition once I returned the Blufans. I kindly asked if they could reiumburse me for return shipping and they are refusing! I understand they have to pay extra to ship the correct version to me but it was their mistake.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Ordered this from cinemuseum and they accidently sent me the Blufans edition. They apologized and said I could recieve the manta lab edition once I returned the Blufans. I kindly asked if they could reiumburse me for return shipping and they are refusing! I understand they have to pay extra to ship the correct version to me but it was their mistake.
I had a similar problem with them and that´s why I´m done with CM for the moment

Reactions: 3Maters
According to their shipping conditions (you'll find it at the bottom of the page "Spedzione e Resi") you are responsible for the return shipping cost until they receive the package. Once received and verified it's in the same condition as when they shipped it out they will refund the return shipping cost to you (and then ship you your actual item).
You can find that under the subsection "PROCEDURA PER IL CAMBIO DEL PRODOTTO" (procedure for the exchange of a product), point 3 states
"3. Il costi di reso sono a carico del cliente che potrà scegliere il corriere in base alle proprie preferenze.
Il costo di reso verrà rimborsato solo dopo una valutazione da parte del nostro staff." which basically means what I've written above. You may choose courier at will, pay for it, and once their staff verifies the state the product is in, then will they refund your shipping cost.

Good luck.

That sounds horrible, I truly hope that isn't true as that is no way of doing business. retailers need to eat it if it's their mistake.

Maybe you can just keep the blufans edition instead and they save some money as to not paying return shipping and shipping again. If ofcourse you want the blufans edition. I thought that one was amazing tho.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Thanks for pointing that out Wreck! To be clear, they will pay shipping of the Manta Lab edition, but I have to pay for shipping of the Blufans bsck to them since "The Manta Lab edition was on sale". Perhaps there is languae barrier misunderstanding but thats what I am pretty certain they are saying. I will definitely quote that policy you posted- thank you!

I considered keeping the Blufans editions (especially since its copy 002 of 400!) but the triple character lenti is giving me a headache LOL

Last edited:
We offered many options to refund users, but it's very hard to pay double shipping cost from USA to Italy and from Italy to USA on a purchase of 39,90€.
We're sorry for mistake but we're sure that we offered a lot of great options and fair for both.

I would be happy to discuss this privately duckandrun. :) For what its worth I also added to the order 4k HDZETA of Interstellar in an email transaction, so the full purchase price was far more then 39.90

I would be happy to discuss this privately duckandrun. :) For what its worth I also added to the order 4k HDZETA of Interstellar in an email transaction, so the full purchase price was far more then 39.90

Me also, i'm surprised to find this post here because our assistence is already in touch with you to find an agreement and fix your problem.