The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30, 2020 - January 23, 2023 (Re print) - July 8, 2024 (Re print)
Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £99.99
Finish: Matte w/ no 'bossing (steelbook & case)
Notes: WB Shop includes Artcards - UHD Discs only does not include Blu-ray discs

81Q8mRHYcAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
These are live for pre-order on Zavvi again. Not sure if it's a re-release, old returns, 'Found in the warehouse' etc. Email stated very limited stock.

The link above seems to go to Walmart so popped it below if needed (sorry, I'm not sure how to do affiliate links)...

Zavvi

EDIT: Just realised this link also goes to Walmart - I think the auto-affiliate thing is borked on this one. Full link to Zavvi (I won't hyperlink it as you'll end up back on Walmart again!)...

Last edited:
Saw the email and thought oooohhhh a new set. Nope, same sh!tty artwork

Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: pjtb
These are live for pre-order on Zavvi again. Not sure if it's a re-release, old returns, 'Found in the warehouse' etc. Email stated very limited stock.

The link above seems to go to Walmart so popped it below if needed (sorry, I'm not sure how to do affiliate links)...

Zavvi

EDIT: Just realised this link also goes to Walmart - I think the auto-affiliate thing is borked on this one. Full link to Zavvi (I won't hyperlink it as you'll end up back on Walmart again!)...

FFS. Links still not working, no matter what I do they take you to Walmart.

Go to Zavvi.

Type "Lord Of The Rings 4k Steelbook" in the search box.

I tried!

Go to Zavvi.

I tried!

Zavvi

Go to Zavvi.

I tried!
No idea why the link was for Walmart but I’ve changed it in the OP

This was restocked on Amazon IT a few weeks back so I'm guessing it might appear in a few more places. Was delighted to finally get a copy.

@apsmith21

There is an issue with skimlink on HDN and it's also reported is happening with some other web forums

The skimlink swapping zavvi links to Walmart

When you change link back to Zavvi it works for a bit but then the skimlink swaps to walmart again

Screenshot (358).png

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles and pjtb
No idea why the link was for Walmart but I’ve changed it in the OP
@Flloydo
It's an issue that's happening on some other web forums that use same web forum software as HDN

Changing the Zavvi link still results in been swapped to walmart shortly after

It's not every Zavvi link that's getting affected only some

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
So this went straight OOP on release day, I'm guessing they didn't get the stock.
Has anyone's new preorder shipped?

I just hope there’s a public sale, bc i really REALLY want it
They will not be selling it via their website, if that's what you mean, no. There are still GB hosts out there with allocation though, suggest you try that. It'll for sure be cheaper than ebay.

They will not be selling it via their website, if that's what you mean, no. There are still GB hosts out there with allocation though, suggest you try that. It'll for sure be cheaper than ebay.

Dunno, there’s a guy selling full sets on UK eBay for similar to cost.

Dunno, there’s a guy selling full sets on UK eBay for similar to cost.
Pretty sure I know who that is, and it's essentially shifting residual GB allocation, rather than resale. Once they're paid for and in hand, you can guarantee that won't be the case on ebay.

Reactions: Lenny Nero