The Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.28) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Release date: February 16, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchidvd - Pre-order starts January 27, 2016 at 2 PM (Korea time, timetable for other time zones below) - limit 2 per order
Price: $35.99
Notes: 1500 copies with numbered cards
Group buy: Kaka1888

1eb6157b-579f-491a-85ed-c2120819b693.jpg

upload_2016-1-22_12-14-39.png

a48d93ef-a82a-408d-9ae3-1631739771e1_zpsnz4diy7m.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah if I hadn't need all the Fifth Element Exclusives I would have waitied until I need something else from Kimchi. They went a bit crazy, 1500 copies this will be available for at least a month I'll bet

It could last that long, but I bet it doesn't. I think once they show the lenticular it will go fast. I wish they would have done an exclusive for the first one as well.

i don't think there's any..only 2 fantastic full slip that's why i passed on this..
What would you consider those 2 Full Slips to be. I think the only one I own is the Blufans OAB which is nice I'm guessing there are 2 others

What would you consider those 2 Full Slips to be. I think the only one I own is the Blufans OAB which is nice I'm guessing there are 2 others
it was Blufans (which I also have) and Film Arena (before I knew FAC)..both are very nice.

Reactions: Jaxxx
it was Blufans (which I also have) and Film Arena (before I knew FAC)..both are very nice.
lol thanks man I have all the FAC exclusives except AASB, I have to many steelbooks I'm losin it, that is my favorite over the BF which is nice, even though its simple I really like the FAC.

Reactions: Hamill82
Thread seems to be awful quiet for a Kimchi pre-order date... Wasn't sure whether to order myself and still unsure tbh :LOL: Lenti looks nice but the package isn't screaming out to me...

Reactions: harry
From kimchidvd's facebook ... they have just said the following:

"
International Customers,

<Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials> Steelbook (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.28) has been made with the embossed steelbook."

• Informative
Reactions: Hooltra
At least the Scandinavian release comes with embossed title, runner and flames (and of course has the embossing border). I would imagine this is exactly the same steelbook.

Does the WWA Steel feature embossed treatment then or... ?

Yes it is the WWA Steelbook that Kimchi is Using: Matte Finish with embossed Treatment.
Steel seem to look really nice(Pictures are available in the Taiwan Thread to have a glimpse of the WWA steelbook).

They should not call this a ''Kimchi exclusive'' but should be part of the ''KimchiCollection'' seeing that they are using a WWA Steel.

Yes it is the WWA Steelbook that Kimchi is Using: Matte Finish with embossed Treatment.
Steel seem to look really nice(Pictures are available in the Taiwan Thread to have a glimpse of the WWA steelbook).

They should not call this a ''Kimchi exclusive'' but should be part of the ''KimchiCollection'' seeing that they are using a WWA Steel.
unfortunately w/Kimchi it's confusing..Kingsman, Grand Budapest Hotel, Scorch Trials are all part of the exclusive despite the WWA steel..