The Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.28) [Korea]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Release date: February 16, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchidvd - Pre-order starts January 27, 2016 at 2 PM (Korea time, timetable for other time zones below) - limit 2 per order
Price: $35.99
Notes: 1500 copies with numbered cards
Group buy: Kaka1888

1eb6157b-579f-491a-85ed-c2120819b693.jpg

upload_2016-1-22_12-14-39.png

a48d93ef-a82a-408d-9ae3-1631739771e1_zpsnz4diy7m.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately w/Kimchi it's confusing..Kingsman, Grand Budapest Hotel, Scorch Trials are all part of the exclusive despite the WWA steel..

Its not only Kimchi that do this. Nova, FA and even Blufans ( Jack Reacher, Star Trek Into darkness, Transformers AOE, Thor 1 + 2) have WWA steels / artwork labelled exclusives. It is an ongoing trend as the number of steels being released has gone up and up. There are few real exclusives out there as most studios have world wide runs (same artwork for all releases ) instead of regional runs as in the past.

Its not only Kimchi that do this. Nova, FA and even Blufans ( Jack Reacher, Star Trek Into darkness, Transformers AOE, Thor 1 + 2) have WWA steels / artwork labelled exclusives. It is an ongoing trend as the number of steels being released has gone up and up. There are few real exclusives out there as most studios have world wide runs (same artwork for all releases ) instead of regional runs as in the past.
We know that, @Actarus just mentioned it should be Kimchi Collection to distinguished their "true" Exclusives over WWA exclusive..Nova Exclusive is for WEA; Nova Choice for WWA. Zeta has GOLD for WEA and SILVER for WWA. FA everything is part of 1 umbrella of FAC. Kimchi just did not have consistency. When they launched the Kimchi Collection line, starting w/WWA XMen DoFP & Dawn of the POTA, Kimchi mentioned this Collection line is for WWA w/bells & whistles. Nothing against them.

kimchidvd The Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials steelbook
Photo taken by me
1111.jpg

2222.jpg

lenticular
too much blur

3333.jpg

spec sheet

4444.jpg

back of outcase
I think this image should be used as steelbook image....

5555.jpg

spine of out case

6666.jpg

steelbook
same as worldwide release

7777.jpg

photo card and the disk
I dont like disc printing

8888.jpg

inside of steelbook
you can see kimchidvd exclusive sticker

Congrats @Hooltra! :thumbs: What's your opinion on the Lenti now you have it in-hand? Sometimes hard to tell from pics and even vids... Thanks! :)
Not the best I seen so far but it's quite cool.
The def is not really good when you look at it closely. You need to stretch your arm and find the exact position to see the depth effect.