The Mummy Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #002) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 25, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order May 30 at 8 PM GMT)
Price: £48.99
Notes: Single steelbooks sold as a trilogy in a faux leather slipcase to hold all 3, design based on the “Book Of The Dead". Limited to only 680 units

mum2.jpg

17498802_674411886099723_2496518247385805868_n.jpg 17499530_674411979433047_8843312424843677142_n.jpg 17498752_674412032766375_105154066373638677_n.jpg
Announcement! Blu Pick Series 002: The Mummy Trilogy (not to be confused with the trilogy steelbook. This is for the single steelbooks sold as a trilogy)

EverythingBlu will be releasing The Mummy Trilogy (single SteelBooks) as our second release in the Blu Pick Series. Check out the details below:

• Limited to only 680 units worldwide
• Faux Leather Slipcase to hold all 3 SteelBooks, design based on the “Book Of The Dead”
• Embossing
• De-bossing
• Gold Foiling
• Gold foiled Numbering (Directly applied onto slipcase)
• Felt interior with 2x dividers - to stop the SteelBooks making contact with one another and causing damage

Price, Pre-order & Release details along with the artwork of the Faux Leather Slipcase will be revealed very soon.

Let us know what you think & thank you to everyone supporting EverythingBlu!
upload_2017-5-15_13-0-53-png.312282

Last edited by a moderator:
Good show @EverythingBlu :thumbs:

My missus will be pleased.

Will there be any additional goodies with it? I.e. Numbering card or booklets etc?
Hello,

We are trying to keep the retail price down and as competitive as possible with whats on the market already. However, the slipcases themselves will be numbered directly with gold foiling. That is the package as it stands. We will continue to look into some various things but the most important thing for us here is the retail price and a very cool faux leather slipcase.

Thanks.

EverythingBlu

Hello,

We are trying to keep the retail price down and as competitive as possible with whats on the market already. However, the slipcases themselves will be numbered directly with gold foiling. That is the package as it stands. We will continue to look into some various things but the most important thing for us here is the retail price and a very cool faux leather slipcase.

Thanks.

EverythingBlu
Thanks for the reply, looking forward to the beauty shot.

Reactions: EverythingBlu
Interesting idea and I think the steels look great in the Italian thread but I'd rather just the steels for £9 each instead of sitting In a box plus I'm not fussed about the 3rd even though the steel is nice

Was hoping we would get the seperate releases from zavvi or HMV and then wait on price drops lol

I'll just stick to your exclusives. Was kinda hoping you wouldn't dress up anymore WWA like the other retailers who do globals and collections etc but if that's what people want then that's what they want

I'll just stick to your exclusives. Was kinda hoping you wouldn't dress up anymore WWA like the other retailers who do globals and collections etc but if that's what people want then that's what they want
Same here, although think I'm going to stick with the trilogy steelbook as well rather than the individual ones (to save a bit of shelf space if nothing else :rofl:) BUT I am still tempted...
Going to wait and see how the Shaun box looks in-hand though before I even think of committing to this one.

Interesting idea and I think the steels look great in the Italian thread but I'd rather just the steels for £9 each instead of sitting In a box plus I'm not fussed about the 3rd even though the steel is nice

Was hoping we would get the seperate releases from zavvi or HMV and then wait on price drops lol

Hello,

Thanks for your comment!

WWA SteelBooks will always be coming from us along with exclusives simply because the process of a WEA is a lot longer & harder than WWA solely be releasing full exclusives. However, we are aiming to always use new WWA's to the market, by that we mean not going back to something released a long time ago and re-releasing into our Blu Pick Series. The Blu Pick Series benefits releases just like this where people are hoping for something with an exclusive factor to it, nothing large scale, just 680 in this case and we move on. SteelBooks are such a mixed bag, there will always be some people interested and some not in any release, it's just about making the right judgment that what we release, there is enough of those wanting to make the release a success.

Thanks!

EverythingBlu

Hello,

Thanks for your comment!

WWA SteelBooks will always be coming from us along with exclusives simply because the process of a WEA is a lot longer & harder than WWA solely be releasing full exclusives. However, we are aiming to always use new WWA's to the market, by that we mean not going back to something released a long time ago and re-releasing into our Blu Pick Series. The Blu Pick Series benefits releases just like this where people are hoping for something with an exclusive factor to it, nothing large scale, just 680 in this case and we move on. SteelBooks are such a mixed bag, there will always be some people interested and some not in any release, it's just about making the right judgment that what we release, there is enough of those wanting to make the release a success.

Thanks!

EverythingBlu

I understand

I would be interested In some no doubt, but mainly single releases to keep the cost down for me personally. Like killer klowns for instance, great slip (don't really care for the film though)

But at least these are nice steels and like I said interesting idea using the trilogy as a slipless box set which prob does work best for these.
films aren't great but I do enjoy the first and don't mind the second so I would still like to pick those 2 up at some point

@EverythingBlu brilliant idea altogether (film selection and approach) , i have a feeling you'll be a king of these faux leather slipcases, as you said film titles are mixed bag,but for now i want you to be encouraged that most of us like/love your approach to your early collections..keep it up!

Apologies if it's been said but will the actual steelbooks be exclusive to you in the UK? I'm sorry but the third Mummy film is so bad I have no interest in this.

Looking forward to getting my Shaun of the Dead though :)

Reactions: lgans316
@EverythingBlu WOW very Cool definitely in for this :thumbs:

Can't wait to see the Fullslips !
@EverythingBlu can't wait to see what you got up your sleeves on the slips. Any idea on the price?

Won't include full slips or lenti slips etc

They already confirmed the 3 steels will sit in a faux leather box with 2 soft feel dividers inside so the steels aren't touching and don't get scratched

I understand

I would be interested In some no doubt, but mainly single releases to keep the cost down for me personally. Like killer klowns for instance, great slip (don't really care for the film though)

But at least these are nice steels and like I said interesting idea using the trilogy as a slipless box set which prob does work best for these.
films aren't great but I do enjoy the first and don't mind the second so I would still like to pick those 2 up at some point

Nail in head. First 2 are good for me if they are remastered. Will buy if the Steels are embossed and gloss. Having said that I don't like this artwork.