The Secret Life of Pets (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 2016
HDN Group Buy: Here
Note: WWA steelbook limited to 300 numbered copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
To My knowledge last Gb that I remember that didn't happen was ''The Martian''

All other releases got GB on HDN...if I am not Mistake T3 was the last release from HDzeta which got a GB ?! (n):dunno:

The Legend of Tarzan is not yet released as far as I know :dunno: ...and The Secret Life of Pets was just announced...

Which release did not get a Group Buy ?

For this and Suicide Squad the GBs on the other website are already opened and we do not get any information if GBs will happen here at all. Although I am confident that GBs will happen here, too I think for tites with a 300 pc print run it would be great to get more information.

Reactions: Actarus
For this and Suicide Squad the GBs on the other website are already opened and we do not get any information if GBs will happen here at all. Although I am confident that GBs will happen here, too I think for tites with a 300 pc print run it would be great to get more information.
That's not the only forum where a GB for this has opened . I wonder if there will be any copies left for HDN.

What is meant by "other site" here? If it is the other site generally referred to here, then I cannot find any GB for this or Suicide Squad there....

They seem to jump the gun a lot on GBs, I know they got in trouble with Kimchi previously for being too early on the X-Men GB.

I'm sure there will be a GB here for it, but only @wxlinkswd willnbe able to confirm.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Well thy will be the case if/when we get confirmation there will be no GB here. Until then, not at all.