• Other

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
Good morning ninjas!

Having taken the feedback to the business regarding Walking Dead Steelbooks, we are progressing these for season 4 and 5.

The next question is the artwork....who would you like to see on the cover of season 5? We are using the Governor on season 4.

Please vote using the choices....or if you have any other suggestions let me know to add them to the poll!

Thanks,

Adrian

Update via Jock's IG account:

Instagram_photo_by_Jock_Nov_5_2015_at_1_42pm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

We are still waiting on approvals and artwork at this stage. We are trying to progress these as soon as possible.

They will definitely not be available before the end of this year.

We are looking to follow a similar pattern to the first three :naughty:

We will of course explore what opportunities are available for Season 6.

@luke98 in what way has customer service screwed up?

Thanks

Adrian

Hi all,

We are still waiting on approvals and artwork at this stage. We are trying to progress these as soon as possible.

Thanks

Adrian
Does that mean Jock is involved :whistle:

Reactions: dfoles
Based on this update I've assumed a little bit here and there and took this as the following

1. No artwork has been received, but their awaiting on some soon (possibly from Jock)

2. We will be released next year for various reasons (artwork, approval, production etc)

3. As it will not be released soon, we are looking to release 4-5, possibly 4-6 similar to 1-3's release all in one go.

4. We are exploring artwork and production of season 6 also.

At least that's how I'm reading it :)

Btw big thanks to eone, the first wave of blurays for walking dead season 5 came with "The Complete fourth season" on the spine in the UK, well i contacted them about it and they sent me a replacement pretty quick, very kool of you eone cheers :)

image.jpeg

I asked again , on there facebook page :( i had to change the region , it took me to a different eOne page before :dunno: finally got a response :D

just tried that so will wait and see how long it takes to get an answer back, new to this facebook nonsense so probably sent it to the wrong person anyway :thumbs:

Reactions: luke98

No rush. I would suggest perhaps consulting a 2016 SteelBook release schedule list for the UK first though, and picking suitable dates which are not already packed with SteelBook releases. One per month would also be preferred, as most SteelBook collectors will not want to be dropping the best part of £75 on three Walking Dead SteelBooks in the same month, as most collectors will also want to spend their budget on other SteelBook releases.

I also assume that you'll be selling directly via Rakuten... Or do you plan on making these available trade-wide via Amazon, HMV, and Zavvi as well? The last thing we want is for these to become exclusive to Zavvi.

Just caved in and finally picked up the first 3 seasons from entertainment store on ebay using voucher code 'CUKFLASH' for £27.18 which saved a further £6+.

Code expires at 10pm tonight.

Reactions: dfoles
Status
Not open for further replies.