• Other

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
Good morning ninjas!

Having taken the feedback to the business regarding Walking Dead Steelbooks, we are progressing these for season 4 and 5.

The next question is the artwork....who would you like to see on the cover of season 5? We are using the Governor on season 4.

Please vote using the choices....or if you have any other suggestions let me know to add them to the poll!

Thanks,

Adrian

Update via Jock's IG account:

Instagram_photo_by_Jock_Nov_5_2015_at_1_42pm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great news shame I already bought the digibook of S4 after being told so many times the steel were not happening :(

Reactions: bigwednesday0
Love it! It's a shame it means I will have to buy season 1 to 3 now when the new Disney Steelbooks just got charged off my account :whistle:

Reactions: .Lethal
great news about these upcoming releases , riot gear Glenn cover for the fourth series please. not seen series five yet but voted for Carol

Reactions: luke98
Season 5 has to be Carol, season 4 of The Governor, both would make sense like that given their profile and importance to moving the story forward in those respective seasons.
But please have them by Jock to match seasons 1 to 3 and - while I don't mind if their jumbo, would rather you find a way to make them slim - for the sake of my shelf space! Thanks for making these happen.

I would say Carol had the biggest part so it should be her. It would be great if the artwork was by Jock to match the first 3 Steelbooks.

Reactions: harry
@eonedirect I honestly didn't mind the Jumbo for Season 3, but it was an off-white compared to Seasons 1 & 2 which were more grey in color. I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY you all are continuing this set! It was funny, a few months ago I was considering selling mine because there didn't seem to be a 4th Season coming, but decided to keep them because of the rare Jock art...this PUTS THE ICING ON THE CAKE! I vote for Carol! Glenn should be on there soon though!

Reactions: bealay
Status
Not open for further replies.