The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Limited Edition)

spawnshop

The Walking Dead!!!!
Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Limited Edition)

Amazon CA
Amazon UK

Here you go, first look at the new Blu-ray Collector Edition of Walking Dead Season 4 from McFarlane Toys!

9525-1392584185-7fa63d15b6e2b034f2f710dfc999c847-jpg.80507

Images courtesy of Toy News International

Attachments

• user2319_pic9524_1392583984.jpg
    user2319_pic9524_1392583984.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 391
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 357
Last edited by a moderator:
Alright to I talked to a amazon rep, and he said it hasn't shipped cause its been on backorder(now on backorder, as of my last post it said sold out) so I said let me get this straight it's been on backorder since April when I places the order.

He said they have no control of what order get sent out first, it could have been many many people ordered before me so they ran out or it could have been something else -_- god dam amazon reps, I'm so done with amazon!

But here's the kicker! While we were on the phone it changes to "preparing for shipment" at 4:10am on the 26th when it's supposed to be here the 26th by 8:00pm -_-

So I ask him will it get here today, he is not sure, it's shipping fedex from Arizona to San Diego(well Encinitas) where I live, not sure I ask, he said let me check and I'll call you back.

I said alright but my local best buy has then in stock now I can order in store pick up, so if it's not I'd like to cancel my order and refund me(although I pay and gift cards that I buy then apply to the order, bad practice I'm going to stop that from now on) so he has to cancel the order and refund the gift card then return the gift card to my debit card -_-

But the thing is if it ships and it is not today, I'd still just like to cancel and order from BB. But if it ships I'll have to wait for it to get here to get a refund. So I won't cancel it just wait, and demand amazon credit for the crazy.

But the ETA still says today so here's hoping. Now I got to stay up till it ships or wait for his call.

I've been having bad luck lately.

Ya, so it's not gonna happen.... They weren't able to guarantee that it will get here today even though it says shipping now since 6am -_- I hate when it says that cause it's never shipping now.

Anywho I had them cancel and refuse the shipping of the item, then I request cancelation and the gift card should go back to my account. Also I remembered I have the LE of Destiny preordered so I don't need to refund the gift card to my card, I'll just apply it to that. Then I ordered for in store pick up at best buy. Which I'm going to be doing from now on. Amazon has been nothing but problems, and I never would have noticed how bad they are(cause I've had many many problems, bigger then this) if it didn't start collecting blurays.

Anyways on my way to BB to pick it up!

Alright, so update:

So while I was on my way to best buy my the package shipped, like I was told it would, the amazon rep told me that it would ship then they would intercept it before it went out and that would cancel the item, refunding my gift card. So like I said it shipped and I waited and nothing happened. So I called amazon, got a nice lady on the phone, who explained that I was lied to multiple times by other reps.

Lie number one: they can't "intercept" a package once it's shipped out. They have done it before but it's normally done when the item is shipped via UPS.

Lie number two: the item was being sent out via USPS from Arizona. I was told by the first rep that it would be FedEx.

So what I ask, I have to wait till I get it, ship it back and wait for it to get to you for a refund. She says yes. We go back and forth for awhile like 45mins, mind you it's like 11:15am, and I've been at this since 4am, so she puts me on hold for awhile so she could talk to a supervisor. She did this and was able to approve the refund now and then I have to send the item back when I get it, and do one of two things, refuse the package or print up a shipping label and drop it off, if they don't get it they will charge me again. So hopefully that won't happen.

But anyways, so that it right all done with amazon, so go to best buy and pick up my item right? Nope cause I'm super un-lucky -_-

So I head to the best buy, the one that had it in stock was like 25mins away. Before I left I had got the email that it was ready for pick up, thats why I left to that store in the first place, so I get in line, and the lady at the counter ask me for my info, yada yada yada, and she said oh, we don't have this in stock, we have two(which is what I later figured out is what most bestbuys got). But they belong to other people.

And I'm like uhh whatcha mean, the order says ready for pick up. (This had just happened to me with the exclusive Spiderman 2 3d that they had) but when I ask this time if they could check the local stock of other stores and transfer the order to them, of which I had been charged for already cause it said ready for pickup, so she called the next closest store, which was 20min from the store I was at.

They had some it stock and they set one aside for me, but they couldn't hold it for me. Then the lady said I had to call customer service on the phone and have them transfer the sale to the other store for pick up.

So I do that after being on hold for a long time. Talk to the lady on the phone and she said the store I had told her to change it too was out of stock. I told her we just talk to them and they set one aside for me, she said ok and put it through.

So I drive the 20min to the other store and go to the pick up place. Explain to the lady there, I see the box behind the counter point to it tell her what happened. And she asks for the order number. I give her the info, and she asks if I got an email that it was ready for pick up, told her I did for the first one but should I have received on for the change over, she said yes, I didn't have it yet. She said I had to wait for it. So I did, like 10mins and nothing so, I figured I'd call support again and keep checking my email while I wait. (Spoiler it never comes)

I wait on hold again and a rep answers, to try to shorten this up. I explain everything to him and he try's to figure it out and can't, meanwhile my phone starts dying while I am on hold, I have a iphone, so I go to the display and use the charger they have plugged into the demo phone till its get back to 25% cause I don't want it to die before this is figured out.

He transfer me or brings in another rep, a very very nice lady. I explain it to her again and say they won't let me get my item till I get the email, she looks into it and sees that not only does the store have the item on backorder but it also lists two in stock and that was strange. And that the way it works when transferring stores is they do a refund then use that refund to redo the order at another store. But something was blocking the return of funds and jamming up the order.

So in the end there seems to be nothing she can to on her end other then wait 3-5 days, then we come up with the idea of calling my bank and see if it's jamming on there end, we three way call and they say they don't see the refund on there end so there nothing we can do. They don't have an authorization number.

So we are stuck right she can't think of anything I can't think of anything and I've been on the phone for 1hr and 30min so we've given up but the lady on the phone wanted to find out why it was listed as backorder but was still it stock, so maybe that's what was jamming it up.

So they call the bridge, whatever that is, to see if they can change it out of back order and see if that helps. It doesn't.

They recommend canceling the order, waiting for the funds and reordering, so no big help.

The lady on the phone from before asks if they can put it on hold till I can come back, they can't.

So I say what the heck I don't need to be here anyone and deal with this cancel it and see what it does. She does this and says it's canceled do I want a authorization number for the cancel.

And if your paying attention you may be wondering what I was, wait wasn't that what my bank wanted, so we call the bank again, my phone is now at 5% and I've been on the phone for 2hrs and 5mins, and we get in touch and sure enough it was and it cleared the fund back to me and I was able to buy it.

So after all that, from 4am to like I think it was 3/4 pm a 2+hr phone call, many reps from bank amazon and best buy I got it, but spent 10$ gas and a crap load of my time and sleep, and a wasted a day off. :(

But I got it! And it's not broken!

Alright, so update:

So while I was on my way to best buy my the package shipped, like I was told it would, the amazon rep told me that it would ship then they would intercept it before it went out and that would cancel the item, refunding my gift card. So like I said it shipped and I waited and nothing happened. So I called amazon, got a nice lady on the phone, who explained that I was lied to multiple times by other reps.

Lie number one: they can't "intercept" a package once it's shipped out. They have done it before but it's normally done when the item is shipped via UPS.

Lie number two: the item was being sent out via USPS from Arizona. I was told by the first rep that it would be FedEx.

So what I ask, I have to wait till I get it, ship it back and wait for it to get to you for a refund. She says yes. We go back and forth for awhile like 45mins, mind you it's like 11:15am, and I've been at this since 4am, so she puts me on hold for awhile so she could talk to a supervisor. She did this and was able to approve the refund now and then I have to send the item back when I get it, and do one of two things, refuse the package or print up a shipping label and drop it off, if they don't get it they will charge me again. So hopefully that won't happen.

But anyways, so that it right all done with amazon, so go to best buy and pick up my item right? Nope cause I'm super un-lucky -_-

So I head to the best buy, the one that had it in stock was like 25mins away. Before I left I had got the email that it was ready for pick up, thats why I left to that store in the first place, so I get in line, and the lady at the counter ask me for my info, yada yada yada, and she said oh, we don't have this in stock, we have two(which is what I later figured out is what most bestbuys got). But they belong to other people.

And I'm like uhh whatcha mean, the order says ready for pick up. (This had just happened to me with the exclusive Spiderman 2 3d that they had) but when I ask this time if they could check the local stock of other stores and transfer the order to them, of which I had been charged for already cause it said ready for pickup, so she called the next closest store, which was 20min from the store I was at.

They had some it stock and they set one aside for me, but they couldn't hold it for me. Then the lady said I had to call customer service on the phone and have them transfer the sale to the other store for pick up.

So I do that after being on hold for a long time. Talk to the lady on the phone and she said the store I had told her to change it too was out of stock. I told her we just talk to them and they set one aside for me, she said ok and put it through.

So I drive the 20min to the other store and go to the pick up place. Explain to the lady there, I see the box behind the counter point to it tell her what happened. And she asks for the order number. I give her the info, and she asks if I got an email that it was ready for pick up, told her I did for the first one but should I have received on for the change over, she said yes, I didn't have it yet. She said I had to wait for it. So I did, like 10mins and nothing so, I figured I'd call support again and keep checking my email while I wait. (Spoiler it never comes)

I wait on hold again and a rep answers, to try to shorten this up. I explain everything to him and he try's to figure it out and can't, meanwhile my phone starts dying while I am on hold, I have a iphone, so I go to the display and use the charger they have plugged into the demo phone till its get back to 25% cause I don't want it to die before this is figured out.

He transfer me or brings in another rep, a very very nice lady. I explain it to her again and say they won't let me get my item till I get the email, she looks into it and sees that not only does the store have the item on backorder but it also lists two in stock and that was strange. And that the way it works when transferring stores is they do a refund then use that refund to redo the order at another store. But something was blocking the return of funds and jamming up the order.

So in the end there seems to be nothing she can to on her end other then wait 3-5 days, then we come up with the idea of calling my bank and see if it's jamming on there end, we three way call and they say they don't see the refund on there end so there nothing we can do. They don't have an authorization number.

So we are stuck right she can't think of anything I can't think of anything and I've been on the phone for 1hr and 30min so we've given up but the lady on the phone wanted to find out why it was listed as backorder but was still it stock, so maybe that's what was jamming it up.

So they call the bridge, whatever that is, to see if they can change it out of back order and see if that helps. It doesn't.

They recommend canceling the order, waiting for the funds and reordering, so no big help.

The lady on the phone from before asks if they can put it on hold till I can come back, they can't.

So I say what the heck I don't need to be here anyone and deal with this cancel it and see what it does. She does this and says it's canceled do I want a authorization number for the cancel.

And if your paying attention you may be wondering what I was, wait wasn't that what my bank wanted, so we call the bank again, my phone is now at 5% and I've been on the phone for 2hrs and 5mins, and we get in touch and sure enough it was and it cleared the fund back to me and I was able to buy it.

So after all that, from 4am to like I think it was 3/4 pm a 2+hr phone call, many reps from bank amazon and best buy I got it, but spent 10$ gas and a crap load of my time and sleep, and a wasted a day off. :(

But I got it! And it's not broken!

OMG!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I would be p***ed off big time buddy :angry:

OMG!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I would be p***ed off big time buddy :angry:

Oh I am, it just hard for me to figure out at who, I mean bestbuy has screwed me over twice with the pick up @ store not being there, so I guess I mad at them, and will try not to use it in the future, but then they turn around and I had a lovely lady rep help me to the extreme with trying to get it, and I ended up getting it. With tons of time wasted, I mean the $10 spent on gas bugs me too.

So amazon, well they have screwed me over and over with damaged item, and long calls and holds and snobby lying reps and late items, but I've always gotten a refund or like $5-10$ off my next order(they gave me 5$ This time) and only once have I received really damaged bluray cases and I really had to fight, but I got 10% off of all of them. Or they give me free 1-2 day shipping or in the end doing something like this where I send it back later, I always seem to get what I want from them, it's just a struggle. A really hard annoying struggle.

So that leaves my bank, well I'm not sure its there problem at all, I think it went faster cause it canceled then just an normal return, the jamming was really on BB end.

So I don't know I'm really PO'd but I got what I wanted in the end, so I can't demand more, I just don't know where to place my anger. lol(most likely fry's electronics, I always have issues with the price match and a manger never being around and the prices are wrong on the shelves errr frys why, sorry side rant)

But like I said, I'll try to refrain from using amazon if I can, cause in the root it's there BS fault for screwing up the shipment. So I'll get my movies from BB, they normally have around the same price(plus BB rewards points) and my games from Gamestop when I can, some Limited edition games sell out fast.

I'll use amazon for other stuff, harder to find stuff, exclusives(if they have them) and preordering if I think it will sell out fast.

• Informative
Reactions: Revolver31
It seems like a few people on other forums, and some on youtube are saying the arm mechanism doesn't work that well. Like some others, I barely could get the digipack in the slot, and had a hell of a time getting it out, even then the arm wouldn't move at all. So it might not be actual damage, but a possible design flaw.

I haven't received my copy from Amazon yet so I was wondering if the the statue leaves scratches and scuff marks on the digipack like the previous set did. :shy:

From what I understand with dealing with them all day, the nice rep told me they are selling fast and mostly each store only got two copies for the display they had and that's it.

Edit:
Also here is my set up, season 1 is signed my Robert:
FWmFNaq.jpg

Thanks for pic;)
Could you make photo from the right (profile) with Season 3 & 4 to compare?.
I am interested, how will it look like on the shelf and what is the difference in diameters.
I still cant my mind with this one...

I haven't received my copy from Amazon yet so I was wondering if the the statue leaves scratches and scuff marks on the digipack like the previous set did. :shy:

Like I wrote previously it was a nightmare to get out, I didn't see any scratches or scuff marks however, and that was after at least 15-20 attempts of pushing and pulling the digipack in and out trying to get the arm to go up and down.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: confessor94
Like I wrote previously it was a nightmare to get out, I didn't see any scratches or scuff marks however, and that was after at least 15-20 attempts of pushing and pulling the digipack in and out trying to get the arm to go up and down.

Yikes! :(

Is there another way to activate the arm? Is it possible to use another object like a ruler or a pen? I don't want to damage the digipack.

Thanks for pic;)
Could you make photo from the right (profile) with Season 3 & 4 to compare?.
I am interested, how will it look like on the shelf and what is the difference in diameters.
I still cant my mind with this one...

Ya I'll do this when I get home tonight.

Is there another way to activate the arm? Is it possible to use another object like a ruler or a pen? I don't want to damage the digipack.

Like it was said its hard to pull in and out, but the way I see it I'm not sure how often I'll be doing it, I mean it's been at least a year since I pulled out season two.

I always re-watch the season before the new season, put the commentary on and crap. Watch the features, then that's it really, maybe bring it out a few other times to watch with friends etc.
So I don't mind.

But I answer your question, the way it works, at the bottom of the slot where the digi slides into is a layer of plastic a little smaller then the bottom of the slot, and it's stick up at an angle the end closest to the open end of the slot is almost flush with the bottom, and it's sloping up from there.

When you push in the digi, it pushes that down as it goes in, and that makes the arm and head move. So you could push it down with whatever, I did it with my finger a few times.

Here is a pic of the inside. It's hard to tell but it looks like a ramp, and when you put the digipack in it's suppose to go down and move the arm, and vice versa when you pull the digipack out.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: confessor94
When you first opened the box ... was the digipak on top of the styrofoam like usually or was it inside the treewalker edition?

Mine was inside the treewalker, kinds cramped into the packaging and therefore damaged on the spine. Don't understand why they have the playce for the Blu-ray packaging on top but don't use it ... but maybe it's a 'unique' error...

Reactions: PunkNinja
When you first opened the box ... was the digipak on top of the styrofoam like usually or was it inside the treewalker edition?

Mine was inside the treewalker, kinds cramped into the packaging and therefore damaged on the spine. Don't understand why they have the playce for the Blu-ray packaging on top but don't use it ... but maybe it's a 'unique' error...

No my was on top like season 3 and 2 was(not sure about two can't remember) unique error, haven't heard about this from anyone else.

Reactions: Playzocker