The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Limited Edition)

spawnshop

The Walking Dead!!!!
Premium Supporter
Aug 9, 2011
NJ
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Limited Edition)

Amazon CA
Amazon UK

Here you go, first look at the new Blu-ray Collector Edition of Walking Dead Season 4 from McFarlane Toys!

9525-1392584185-7fa63d15b6e2b034f2f710dfc999c847-jpg.80507

Images courtesy of Toy News International

Attachments

• user2319_pic9524_1392583984.jpg
    user2319_pic9524_1392583984.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 391
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 357
Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say I won't be buying it. But I always like to see pics of the final product first. If I think it doesn't live up like the last one then I'll pass.

In spite of what you might think I actually think these sets are awesome for collectors. Great original designs.

Ok well I guess we can leave it there then. I hope I've not upset you at all mate, it wasn't my intention. I was just making a point. I think this new set will be awesome and I can't wait to purchase it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Spawnshop do you have any ideas what Season 1 will be? Bike girl might look pretty good but there are so many to choose from.
Do you know when it might come out or when work will begin on it? Will it be out by Christmas or in Feb. before the second half of Season 5 starts?

Spawnshop do you have any ideas what Season 1 will be? Bike girl might look pretty good but there are so many to choose from.
Do you know when it might come out or when work will begin on it? Will it be out by Christmas or in Feb. before the second half of Season 5 starts?

No, it's still in the development stage. We should start sculpting it next month.

No, it's still in the development stage. We should start sculpting it next month.

Any idea when season 4 will be up for preorder? I like others check amazon daily!

Can't wait to see season one LE anyother info? Do you have any idea around when it will be shown/released?

About how long does it ideally take to go from sculpt to ready to show us?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Any idea when season 5 will be up for preorder? I like others check amazon daily!

Can't wait to see season one LE anyother info? Do you have any idea around when it will be shown/released?

About how long does it ideally take to go from sculpt to ready to show us?

Thanks!

I assume you mean season 4? nope, no idea. Anchor Bay sells it, not us.

Again, no, it's still in the concept stage, meaning, no one knows what it is yet :hilarious:

As far as development timeline, it varies. Anywhere from 3-8 months usually :ohno:

I assume you mean season 4? nope, no idea. Anchor Bay sells it, not us.

Again, no, it's still in the concept stage, meaning, no one knows what it is yet :hilarious:

As far as development timeline, it varies. Anywhere from 3-8 months usually :ohno:

Yes, see this is what happens when I stay up late on forums, my brain dies... lol

Alright cool thanks for the info that you do have, can't wait to get season 4 and hear more about season one!

Wow that's a gap, seems pretty fast, I'd thought it'd be like 8+ But I know nothing so ya, thanks again Ill keep my eye out!

Reactions: spawnshop
Spawnshop you guys are great a lot of the fun is seeing what you come up with for the next season. Each new season you come up with something great and you just keep getting better each better I love the one you came up with for this season. can't wait to see what you come for season 1, all of you are doing a great job Each season keeps getting better. Can't wait to see what you come up with for season 1.

Thank you Spawn,
Eddie

Reactions: spawnshop
Spawnshop you guys are great a lot of the fun is seeing what you come up with for the next season. Each new season you come up with something great and you just keep getting better each better I love the one you came up with for this season. can't wait to see what you come for season 1, all of you are doing a great job Each season keeps getting better. Can't wait to see what you come up with for season 1.

Thank you Spawn,
Eddie

Wow Eddie! Thanks so much for the great compliment. It means a lot to hear what the true fans really think. I can honestly tell you that these have been designed with the fans in mind, with a lot of love, being fans ourselves.
We'll try not to let you guys down with the Season 1 and future others. ;)

im curious to see if they will continue with a exclusive for every season (would suck a lot if its was incomplete)

also curious to see if they come out with an exclusive for when the show is completely over with all the seasons in it (like the breaking bad set)

im curious to see if they will continue with a exclusive for every season (would suck a lot if its was incomplete)

also curious to see if they come out with an exclusive for when the show is completely over with all the seasons in it (like the breaking bad set)

More than likely or they wouldn't go back and do season 1. When the show does end and I hope not for a long time to come that they will end it with a bang. I can't even image what they will come up with that will hold all of the seasons in but I bet it will blow our minds when they do.

Reactions: hiphopnrap
yeah...someone came up here with an idea for season one`s gift set to be something related to the first little girl that Rick killed in the pilote episode..let`s see