Feb 25, 2010
From IMDB:
Wolverine travels to Japan to train with a samurai warrior
With: Hugh Jackman

Trailer:
[media=youtube]WEbzZP-_Ssc[/media]

Old infos:
More info here, courtesy of GeekTyrant.

I personally hope that this movie is R-rated. The Claremont - Miller storyline was somewhat risque and violent, judging from what I've heard.

I also heard that in the initial draft script for X-Men Origins: Wolverine, there was a sequence in Japan that involved a battle between Wolverine and Sabretooth, on a bullet train, no less. So, yes, I am drooling at the prospect of this movie, but it has to be R-Rated.

Old discussion:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/6926/

Attachments

• EHqYg.jpg
    EHqYg.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by a moderator:
took me quite a while to warm up to Wolverine originally. wasn't too impressed when i first watched it but i liked it on the second viewing But yeah, always happy to see a new X-men film at the cinema

This is going to be awesome. I personally loved the 1st Wolverine movie from the get go. Never understood the criticism against it. No one can play Wolverine other then Jackman and Im sure he will be back.

i doubt this will be R Rated (at the cinema anyway, possibly for Bluray) as the X-Men franchise falls under the family friendly Marvel banner (now owned by Disney remember)

the only way it would be R rated if a smaller company released it under the Marvel Knights banner (Punisher, Ghost Rider : Spirit of Vengance)

i doubt this will be R Rated (at the cinema anyway, possibly for Bluray) as the X-Men franchise falls under the family friendly Marvel banner (now owned by Disney remember)

the only way it would be R rated if a smaller company released it under the Marvel Knights banner (Punisher, Ghost Rider : Spirit of Vengance)

Yeah, you're probably right, bigrob. At most, it will probably be rated PG-13 (is there a PG-16 rating?) to get the teens in to see the movie.

bad ass, I want to buy that!

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

but i want it on that type of paper.

From FS.net:
Well, at least one of those elements has been confirmed as Exhibitor Relations (via Collider) has learned that Fox is planning to release the X-Men: First Class sequel in 3D along with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters and The Wolverine. Nowadays it's news if a blockbuster isn't in 3D, but in this case, we're interested because two of these films still may be shot natively in 3D. Read on!

Shooting has already finished on The Wolverine and Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, so that means those films will be post-converted to 3D, so that' moderately disappointing. However, X-Men: Days of Future Past and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes are still preparing to shoot, so we might see those films shot in 3D.

Another gorgeous poster. I'm getting a really good feeling about this film... though I'd love it anyway just because it's Wolverine.

What's with superheroes always standing on rooftop corners? ;)

I'm starting to get psyched to see this! I like how this movie is similar to the sequels from the 1970s and 1980s where the next adventure would be in a different country (Bad News Bears Goes to Japan, The Karate Kid Part 2, Rocky 4).