The World's End (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu Exclusive #003) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 6, 2019 - May 20, 2019
Purchase links: Blu Box - Full Slip - Lenticular - SteelBook (Pre-orders will go live 19th December at 8:00pm UK TIME)
Price: £67.99 (Blu Box) - £27.98 (Full Slip) - £28.99 (Lenticular) - £17.99 (Steelbook)
Note: Full gloss, embossing, debossing

be294971-f4ca-4407-8d2a-4a10c51b4593.png

packshot-instagram_1024x1024.png slip-collection_1024x1024.png lenti-collection-instagram_1024x1024.png

Last edited:
It really isn’t awful isn’t it?

I can’t bring myself to spend money on it when I know I’ll end up swapping EB’s ugly steel for the Amazon UK one I already have... so £25 ish for essentially the lenti slip to match the first two.

It’s a shame these retailers don’t offer the slips up for purchase so us collectors can mix and match the perfect sets for our steels.

I have their SOTD Blu Box and Mummy Trilogy, both boxes are excellent (especially Mummy) but I haven't been able to continue to support them with Hot Fuzz and now this. Too many flaws in both for me to warrant a purchase. Great shame as I'd love to have completed the Cornetto Trilogy with something worthy and now feel it's probably better just to get rid of SOTD.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I like it. I've purchased just the steel like I did with Hot Fuzz. Looking forward to completing the trilogy.

I wish them good luck with the release :thumbs:

I have their SOTD Blu Box and Mummy Trilogy, both boxes are excellent (especially Mummy) but I haven't been able to continue to support them with Hot Fuzz and now this. Too many flaws in both for me to warrant a purchase. Great shame as I'd love to have completed the Cornetto Trilogy with something worthy and now feel it's probably better just to get rid of SOTD.

It is the time of year when it's better to give than to receive.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Wow.. even with all the issues and the ugly Steelbook I thought at least the box would have sold out given the popularity of the movie and the unavailability of any other Steelbook Edition

Wow.. even with all the issues and the ugly Steelbook I thought at least the box would have sold out given the popularity of the movie and the unavailability of any other Steelbook Edition
there have been steels in the past of this movie