They Live (Limited Edition Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

Mar 15, 2017
Release date: August 1, 2017
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $26.99 (Shout) - $16.20 (Amazon) - $19.99 (Best Buy)

product_images_modal_TheyLive.SB.BeautyShot.72dpi__7Bca97fad4-44bd-4349-9e72-5302ba11cd95_7D.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to believe (even for us), but Scream Factory is now five years old ... and what a ride it has been! Our gratitude and thanks go out to every one of you who has supported our releases and continues to do so.

To celebrate this milestone, we're releasing three of John Carpenter's masterpieces -- They Live, The Fog and Escape From New York -- in limited edition Steelbook packaging. Only 10,000 of each are being produced, and once they're gone, they're gone!

The official release date for the Steelbook editions of They Live, The Fog and Escape From New York is August 1st, but you can pre-order starting today. Plus if you order directly from our site, you'll get two weeks early shipping and your packaging will also include a 28.5” x 16.5” rolled lithograph of the illustration (conceived and designed by artist Nathaniel Marsh), while supplies last.

I already have the Zavvi steelbook, but I really like the artwork on this and the film is worth the double dip. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Mobley
I don't know what the bigger joke is. The huge print run, the price or the horrendous "pop art" esq style on all of these??? Too little, too late in my opinion. They should have jumped on the steelbook bandwagon along time ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012