61.8 KB · Views: 437
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 332
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 392
Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today. Has a small dent on the back and the plastic connecting the spine and the back is cracked a few inches. Now I get to enter the wonderful world of Zavvi customer service.

Got mine today. Has a small dent on the back and the plastic connecting the spine and the back is cracked a few inches. Now I get to enter the wonderful world of Zavvi customer service.

Send us a picture of the damage
Sorry we didn't get that
No we need you to send it a third time
How does a fifty pence refund sound?
No? Send it back.
We haven't received it yet.
We still haven't received it.

Postal system is weird, as this shipped the same time as the Toy Story, Toy Story 3 & wreck it ralph and all of those were delivered last Tuesday/ Wednesday. Hopefully its not lost. :(

Postal system is weird, as this shipped the same time as the Toy Story, Toy Story 3 & wreck it ralph and all of those were delivered last Tuesday/ Wednesday. Hopefully its not lost. :(

This same situation has happened to me. I got Toy Story and Fantasia last week, each came within a day of the other. But I'm still waiting on Toy Story 2 & 3. They were all dispatched on the same day, which is going on a couple weeks now. Maybe the weather we've gotten here in the mid-west the last few weeks has something to do with it. I'm with you though, hopefully they're not lost!

Same, All shipped the same day, but I got 2 and 3 yesterday. 1 is hopefully today or soon.

Just wanted to post this scan:

I received my Toy Story 2 & 3 today! Although, 2 has clear manufacture's damage that you can see through the seal. My first experience with Zavvi customer service. Hopefully all goes well. (*knock-on-wood*)

Seems like everybody is facing the same issue.
Got WIR, TS1, TS2 and Fantasia about a week ago, although TS2 was sent on the same day I still did not receive it.
Hope it will come soon

Send us a picture of the damage
Sorry we didn't get that
No we need you to send it a third time
How does a fifty pence refund sound?
No? Send it back.
We haven't received it yet.
We still haven't received it.
:hilarious: This was my first experience with the much heralded zavvi customer service and I can't believe this is how they handle things. They finally got back to me and said "as a gesture of goodwill" they'd offer me a 20% refund. Gesture of goodwill? Good grief, like they're doing me a favor. Told them I want to exchange it, but now I'm nervous they'll keep giving me the round around.