Train to Busan / Seoul Station (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.045) [Korea]

What's Your Favorite Type?

• Type A

Votes: 38 40.9%
  • Type B

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Type C

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • 1/4 Slip

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 10, 2018 (Pre-order date is 7th June, 2018, 4PM Korea Time)
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 Slip - Triple Pack - Quadruple Pack
Group Buy: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 slip
Price: TBA
Note: The World's 1st Steelbook with Glow in the Dark feature. TRAIN TO BUSAN featuring DTS:X immersive 3D audio track and All-New Making Documentaries.

Type A | Type B | Type C | 1/4 Slip | Triple Pack
(* Design by Propaganda / Artwork Directing by Director Yeon)

TypeA.jpgTypeB.jpgTypeC.jpg1_4_Slip.jpg34756923_1405938359550642_6378734794926194688_o.jpg

upload_2018-5-29_9-18-37.png
TBSS_STEELBOOK.jpg

DWnPuSgVQAAqXeC.jpg

DWnPx7KVQAAEpsA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
.......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddd now I want Type B because it has Glow in the Dark, and I have the previous GITD releases from Plain. ARGH NUTS!

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
Oh my, now I really regret cancelling my triple pack order in the first minute when it came live. I would have gotten a number below 10. I cancelled because I didn't want to spend money on type C and B. But now it's glow in the dark for B and UV coating (whatever that is) for C - I feel I need to get them in hand to see. :oohyeah:

This is the translation of their instagram post description:
Type A - Oil-coated coating / title type
Type B - Glossy / title light coating
Type C - Title and artwork UV coating

What's the difference, oil vs. UV coating?

Thanks for the tag @harry! Now I’m even more unsure. Slip C has the best finish with the gloss parts but I didn’t know Slip B was glow in the dark. It is just the Korean title on the front though which I’m not a fan off. Still undecided! Lol.:D

Haha, I don't quite understand why if it is a Korean movie why people don't like the Korean title? :LOL: If it's a Japanese movie for instance, I would love the Japanese title much more than its English or any other language title. Same for a German movie or movies of any other languages.

In fact, I wrote a feedback to PA before questioning why its Right Now Wrong Then, which is a Korean movie, had only English title. I said that having the original language title calligraphy would be beautiful, with the English translated title in smaller lettering. I'm glad they listened to me and since then have come out with beautiful original language title calligraphy in, for example, Will You Be There? The blame is on me if people don't like it. :shy:

Last edited:
Haha, I just can't understand why if it is a Korean movie why people don't like the Korean title? :LOL: If it's a Japanese movie for instance, I would love the Japanese title much more than its English or any other language title. Same for a German movie or movies of any other languages.

In fact, I wrote a feedback to PA before questioning why its Right Now Wrong Then, which is a Korean movie, had only English title. I said that having the original language title calligraphy would be beautiful, with the English translated title in smaller lettering. I'm glad they listened to me and since then have come out with beautiful original language title calligraphy in, for example, Rust & Bone and Two Days One Night. The blame is on me if people don't like it. :shy:
I don’t have a problem with the Korean title, it’s the English title on the back and Korean on the front! They should have either put them both in English or both in Korean. It looks strange that it’s a mish mash of both.
I must admit I do prefer English titles but I understand if it’s a Foreign film then the title may well be in the original language. I just don’t understand why they have put Seoul Station in English on the back but couldn’t put Train To Busan on the front?

I don’t have a problem with the Korean title, it’s the English title on the back and Korean on the front! They should have either put them both in English or both in Korean. It looks strange that it’s a mish mash of both.
I must admit I do prefer English titles but I understand if it’s a Foreign film then the title may well be in the original language. I just don’t understand why they have put Seoul Station in English on the back but couldn’t put Train To Busan on the front?
Oh I get it now. Yeah you are right, there should be the English title on the front as well. I didn't notice it was missing. It's really odd. Is it too late for PA to correct that?

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Oh I get it now. Yeah you are right, there should be the English title on the front as well. I didn't notice it was missing. It's really odd. Is it too late for PA to correct that?
It is strange. I don’t think they will change it now though. I haven’t known PA to change a design once it’s confirmed. The Slip does looks nice, it’s just that little thing that puts me off it.

It is strange. I don’t think they will change it now though. I haven’t known PA to change a design once it’s confirmed. The Slip does looks nice, it’s just that little thing that puts me off it.

Yeah these little things can be annoying. I was put off buying Right Now Wrong Then because there was no Korean title calligraphy! :LOL:

Fortunately I went ahead and bought it because of the postcards. It then went OOS after which I realised I would have kicked myself if I had not gotten it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Damn, seeing them like that from whole perspective I like B the most, but A is great again and for me personally C the weakest because it should have been lenti, I don´t feel that pic as fullslip at all...