Train to Busan / Seoul Station (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.045) [Korea]

What's Your Favorite Type?

• Type A

Votes: 38 40.9%
  • Type B

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Type C

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • 1/4 Slip

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 10, 2018 (Pre-order date is 7th June, 2018, 4PM Korea Time)
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 Slip - Triple Pack - Quadruple Pack
Group Buy: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 slip
Price: TBA
Note: The World's 1st Steelbook with Glow in the Dark feature. TRAIN TO BUSAN featuring DTS:X immersive 3D audio track and All-New Making Documentaries.

Type A | Type B | Type C | 1/4 Slip | Triple Pack
(* Design by Propaganda / Artwork Directing by Director Yeon)

TypeA.jpgTypeB.jpgTypeC.jpg1_4_Slip.jpg34756923_1405938359550642_6378734794926194688_o.jpg

upload_2018-5-29_9-18-37.png
TBSS_STEELBOOK.jpg

DWnPuSgVQAAqXeC.jpg

DWnPx7KVQAAEpsA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks for the awesome pics @moon. :thumbs:

Sorry to say, but the steel looks pretty bad IMO. Whilst it was a nice idea, I'd rather they just scrapped the GITD effect and gave it an overall gloss finish instead... the matte looks really dull and streaky.
Totally agree! I'd rather have a nice looking glossy steel that looks great at all times rather than a steel that'd only look good when I turn off the lights :confused:

I don't think the steel is dull matte as in like Oblivion UK. I can see it is a metallic shine finish which would show the colors well under the light. Maybe the pictures couldn't show it well or I could be wrong. Opinions differ but I would prefer a metallic shine finish than full gloss.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
I don't think the steel is dull matte as in like Oblivion UK. I can see it is a metallic shine finish which would show the colors well under the light. Maybe the pictures couldn't show it well or I could be wrong. Opinions differ but I would prefer a metallic shine finish than full gloss.

If it’s anything like kimchi’s wind river or the shape of water steel then I’ll be happy. Very nice, clean, smooth, zero finish types

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Steelbook doesn't do it for me at all. Happy I decided to pass on this. GITD gimmick isn't enough to warrant an overall dull and streaky matte finish. My Manta Lab Constantine GITD Fullslip for example, I think I've seen it glow once since I've had it. Other than that, it does actually have a nice finish which you can appreciate even in natural light. Same can't be said for this Steelbook lol.

Steelbook doesn't do it for me at all. Happy I decided to pass on this. GITD gimmick isn't enough to warrant an overall dull and streaky matte finish. My Manta Lab Constantine GITD Fullslip for example, I think I've seen it glow once since I've had it. Other than that, it does actually have a nice finish which you can appreciate even in natural light. Same can't be said for this Steelbook lol.

lol. it looks to me more like the zero finish of the steel than streaky matte finish. maybe @moon can confirm for us.

Glow in the dark would have more sense for zero dark thirty.

I haven't seen the film but I'm guessing the hand print is referencing the spread of a virus?