Train to Busan / Seoul Station (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.045) [Korea]

What's Your Favorite Type?

• Type A

Votes: 38 40.9%
  • Type B

Votes: 24 25.8%
  • Type C

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • 1/4 Slip

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 10, 2018 (Pre-order date is 7th June, 2018, 4PM Korea Time)
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 Slip - Triple Pack - Quadruple Pack
Group Buy: Type A - Type B - Type C - 1/4 slip
Price: TBA
Note: The World's 1st Steelbook with Glow in the Dark feature. TRAIN TO BUSAN featuring DTS:X immersive 3D audio track and All-New Making Documentaries.

Type A | Type B | Type C | 1/4 Slip | Triple Pack
(* Design by Propaganda / Artwork Directing by Director Yeon)

TypeA.jpgTypeB.jpgTypeC.jpg1_4_Slip.jpg34756923_1405938359550642_6378734794926194688_o.jpg

upload_2018-5-29_9-18-37.png
TBSS_STEELBOOK.jpg

DWnPuSgVQAAqXeC.jpg

DWnPx7KVQAAEpsA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You pay upfront.

Then you get another invoice for shipping costs when it's ready to ship to the hubs.

Then another shipping invoice from your hub to you.

Thank you very much for the reply :thumbs:
So I pay 3 separate times? One for the item+fees, second 2 for shipping?
When I pay the first time do I have to note my HDN name somewhere or something to confirm?
Also any idea on an estimated total cost including shipping?
Sorry once again if I missed this somewhere - just haven't joined a GB for a good while

Thank you very much for the reply :thumbs:
So I pay 3 separate times? One for the item+fees, second 2 for shipping?
When I pay the first time do I have to note my HDN name somewhere or something to confirm?
Also any idea on an estimated total cost including shipping?
Sorry once again if I missed this somewhere - just haven't joined a GB for a good while
Yeah I think so. I haven't joined the GB so I don't know what the total's going to be. I've asked here already but haven't got a definitive answer.

Maybe @Aniv can help with this?

Reactions: navydavey
Yeah I think so. I haven't joined the GB so I don't know what the total's going to be. I've asked here already but haven't got a definitive answer.

Maybe @Aniv can help with this?

I can’t help here for total costs as I don’t know what the shipping will be from PA to the hubs. I would imagine it would be similar to what @Aniv has charged in the past (again, I don’t know).

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I took the plunge and ordered via the GB as I didn't want to risk missing out when the PA link goes live.
I went for slip A as I think it looks a bit more dynamic than C. B is ok, probably the classier of the bunch.

Finally I got to see this film last night! It’s insane and so intense! I’m in!

I also finally watched it for the first time last night (have the Spanish Steelbook and the German Futurepak). What an amazing movie! So heartfelt, great acting and pretty sold special effects. One of the Top 5 Zombie movies of all time in my book. So, will I need another steelbook of it which is - let's be honest here - super expensive? Well, I'll remain on the fence for now, but the movie is stunning for sure!!!

So I watched the movie yesterday night on Amazon Prime. While I thought it was generally okay, I came to the conclusion I won't be picking up any copy from this release. It was a one-time watch for me. Slip C looks great, but the steelbook I don't like too much, despite the intriguing GITD innovation. If it were priced a little more reasonably (I know it's got two movies plus the OST plus a bonus disc included), I might still have bit just because of Full Slip C, but since it's not, I'll pass. Feels kind of weird, but that's me being reasonable, finally. Hopefully it rubs off on other releases as well, because I have spent way too much recently. I ought to redact "weird" and replace it with "exciting", lol.

Good luck to everyone trying to get a copy through pre-order on Thursday - you got one less competitor now. ;)