Transporter 3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) & Re-release-Debossed [Australia]

Feb 2, 2009
t3.jpg

Transporter 3 - Limited Edition (SteelBook) (Blu-ray) (805985)
Coming Soon! Pre-Order Now - Available Wednesday, 10 June 2009
AU$44.97

Please Note: As a franchise organisation, titles and prices may vary between the physical stores and this website.

This is a Blu-ray Disc (BD) movie and is not compatible for play in a normal DVD player. For more information, view our Blu-ray Information Page.

Pre-order this item and we'll include Free Delivery via Australia Post Surface Mail (Australia Only) We do not charge your card until your order is ready to ship.

Frank Martin has been pressured into transporting Valentina, the kidnapped daughter of Leonid Vasilev, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency for the Ukraine, from Marseilles through Stuttgart and Budapest until he ends up in Odessa on the Black Sea.

Along the way, with the help of Inspector Tarconi, Frank has to contend with the people who strong armed him to take the job, agents sent by Vasilev to intercept him, and the general non-cooperation of his passenger.

Despite Valentina's cynical disposition and his resistance to get involved, Frank and Valentina fall for each other, while escaping from one life-threatening situation after another.

Special Features:

Deluxe Steel Book Packaging
Director's Audio Commentary
The Making of Transporter 3
Storyboard to Feature Comparisons
Special FX
Set and Production Design
Car Stunts

Actors: Jason Statham Natalya Rudakova Francois Berleand Robert Knepper Jeroen Krabbe Alex Kobold David Atrakchi Yann Sundberg Eriq Ebouaney Silvio Simac Timo Dierkes
Director: Olivier Megaton
Audio: TBC
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Enhanced
Transfer Format: 1080p HD Widescreen
Category: Action Thriller
Region: B
Format: Blu-ray (more information)
Year: 2009
Distributor: Icon
Rating: M
Languages: English
Running Time: TBC mins

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/805985

Last edited by a moderator:
Kali-what do you mean, it includes a Region A copy? Or do you mean, that the disc is for Region B, but not locked to B? (there are many of those). Thanks in advance for sharing more details:)

It is definitely BD sized and it is embossed :scat: It is also the only SteelBook that includes a region "A" copy that will play on region "A" PS3's.

Kali-what do you mean, it includes a Region A copy? Or do you mean, that the disc is for Region B, but not locked to B? (there are many of those). Thanks in advance for sharing more details:)

I think that he means that out of all the Transporter 3 steelbooks in the world, this is the only suitable for play in North America because it is region free.

Cheers
CrashKelly

I think that he means that out of all the Transporter 3 steelbooks in the world, this is the only suitable for play in North America because it is region free.

Cheers
CrashKelly

Not quite, they all are technically region free and play in set top Blu-Ray players, but not in the PS3. The Australian one is the only one that will play in a region "A" PS3 player.

Hi Kali-thanks for sharing this info. Interesting-yes I just checked a popular Blu-Ray region site, and I see that Transporter 3 is listed as region free for UK and Australia, which technically means that it should play on the Region A PS3. That's interesting that it does not. I wonder if their listing is wrong on that site (which is usually very reliable), or if it's something with the PS3. Thanks for chiming in with this for PS3 owners. Very interesting...

got one on the way from this great seller on ebay i can conform its got great inside artwork mine when arrives is open i will post pics of inside.

Hi Kali-thanks for sharing this info. Interesting-yes I just checked a popular Blu-Ray region site, and I see that Transporter 3 is listed as region free for UK and Australia, which technically means that it should play on the Region A PS3. That's interesting that it does not. I wonder if their listing is wrong on that site (which is usually very reliable), or if it's something with the PS3. Thanks for chiming in with this for PS3 owners. Very interesting...

Uhm, I got transporter 3 UK steel , and it plays in my ps3. Always did.

I'm going to pre-order this one as well; I have the German version but this is different enough - and nicer, too - to warrant a double dip. It's a great film, too! If this is a reprint does anyone know if the Australians change them from the first print like the Germans ussually do? And is this exclusive to this seller? Do they pack well? Sorry for all the questions, but I've never used these guys before, or even bought an Australian Steelbook for that matter!

I'm going to pre-order this one as well; I have the German version but this is different enough - and nicer, too - to warrant a double dip. It's a great film, too! If this is a reprint does anyone know if the Australians change them from the first print like the Germans ussually do? And is this exclusive to this seller? Do they pack well? Sorry for all the questions, but I've never used these guys before, or even bought an Australian Steelbook for that matter!

What he said + would you guys expect to get hit with a customs charge importing from Australia??..