The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 7th, 2016
Purchase link: Ultraviolet
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.
*On the creative the border is debossed so that other features within the border can be embossed & in hand the border won’t be as defined as in the pack shots.
11241312-4654361733901650.jpg

11241312-9864361733599109.jpg

11241312-9164361733536859.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only if Kimchidvd would've showcased here like this for the Fifth Element...or maybe somebody else will :hungry:
yes please
damn just reread your post
thought you were saying kimchi should do this
I would buy it
love the action scenes

Last edited:
Same directir who did EQUILIBRIUM. It even carries over the "Gun Kata / Gun Fu" stuff.
Really cheezy Video game style SFX though... And it was shot on video...and looks like video.
It's not terrible, but it bites off more than its budget can chew.

I rarely disagree with you CC, but this time have to : this is terrible, awful, horrible etc. unwatchable.

Reactions: C.C. 95
This is a terrible film I wouldn't even pay a £5 for. Why don't Zavvi do some decent films? :(

I rarely disagree with you CC, but this time have to : this is terrible, awful, horrible etc. unwatchable.
I was being kind. I wouldn't get this! The only time I ever saw it was on cable. And for a free view, that cost me nothing- It wasn't terrible. There are some gun fu scenes that have merit.;)

This was released in two version in the US. Rated (theatrical) and Unrated. Only the Rated version made it to Blu-ray. The Unrated is only available on DVD. Do we know which version Zavvi is releasing? I believe the previous UK Blu-ray release was the theatrical version.

Just watched this for the 1st time last night!
Not the greatest movie ever but I reckon the steel could look as stunning as Miss Jovovitch in the movie!
Phew!
I'll get it when the price drop kicks in ;)