The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 7th, 2016
Purchase link: Ultraviolet
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.
*On the creative the border is debossed so that other features within the border can be embossed & in hand the border won’t be as defined as in the pack shots.
11241312-4654361733901650.jpg

11241312-9864361733599109.jpg

11241312-9164361733536859.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same directir who did EQUILIBRIUM. It even carries over the "Gun Kata / Gun Fu" stuff.
Really cheezy Video game style SFX though... And it was shot on video...and looks like video.
It's not terrible, but it bites off more than its budget can chew.

Same directir who did EQUILIBRIUM. It even carries over the "Gun Kata / Gun Fu" stuff.
Really cheezy Video game style SFX though... And it was shot on video...and looks like video.
It's not terrible, but it bites off more than its budget can chew.
Watched this again recently and it's definitely not as good as I remembered. Effects look really cheap and dated now.

Would only be purchasing to see Milla in those outfits!! :p

Milla Jovovich :drool: looking delectable again on steelbook, hard to resist. :p The steelbook is looking good so far. From what I remember only Spain had this artwork on their standard keepcase but this steelbook has a violet tint to it.

I never watched this movie expecting much years back but Milla as Violet in action and the genre/s were a good enough reasons, can't say I was bored during it. I think I'll add it to the other recent release of this heroine/actress. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Wow! Zavvi have finally reached the bottom of the barrel with what must be the poorest release yet, rubbish film (nice looking steel though).

Oh dear what are Zavvi thinking?!

This is such a bad film. Art isn't that great either.

Serioulsy what are they thinking?

Rambo is the only half decent announcement

It's like they want their steelbooks to go in the bargain bin.

Please stop announcing crappy titles zavvi

Reactions: nefilim