Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception CE (PS3 Steelbook) [North America]

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
5791421762_eefeec91e3_z.jpg

As you can see in the image above, the Collector’s Edition comes with a functional Traveling Chest replica which stores all of the other aspects to our Collector’s Edition – exclusive Steelbook case for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception, a full size replica of Drake’s belt buckle from UNCHARTED 3, a full size replica of Drake’s necklace which includes Sir Francis Drake’s ring, and exclusive statue of Nathan Drake from Sideshow Collectibles.

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0053OOEAA/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz and bobino66
That is Sir Wreck'm himself! Built like a bear ..... polar. :p

The post will have pics and the works up tonight, but figured Id get the video up asap.

nice job mate...:scat: just deleted the old youtube video as this one is better :)

That is Sir Wreck'm himself! Built like a bear ..... polar. :p

The post will have pics and the works up tonight, but figured Id get the video up asap.

This is debossed by the way, and with a nice shine and the artwork goes all the way around. It includes a beta code for Starhawk too. Very very very nice steelbook!

I wonder if the Hong Kong version is debossed, very hard to tell in pics.

Yes, the HK is 100% debossed too...just confirmed today.

This is debossed by the way, and with a nice shine and the artwork goes all the way around. It includes a beta code for Starhawk too. Very very very nice steelbook!

I wonder if the Hong Kong version is debossed, very hard to tell in pics.

Reactions: Wreck
I really want this, so I hope it doesn't sell out soon!

If you are patient, it'll probably drop in price by either Black Friday or Xmas if they made a lot.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

wow, that's what I call a collectors edition .... very lovely

Ill post closer pics of the ring today, its actually no cheapy.

If you are patient, it'll probably drop in price by either Black Friday or Xmas if they made a lot.

I'm definitely patient. I'm all about Arkham City now, so I probably wouldn't get around to this for a while. I'm just concerned it will sell out. Hopefully I can snag a copy in a few weeks.

Got mine today from gamestation.com. It cost me £105 including import taxes and fees.

I bought the UK Explorers Edition for £105 and have sold it on eBay for £250 :)

Much happier with the steelbook version from the USA.

There were several trading posts that were deleted. If you are looking to sell this steelbook, please post up the sale in the monitored trading forum. Thanks in advance.

finally bit the bullet and ordered one from amazon,sometime next week i should be getting mine. After help 2 different members in getting this, i just couldn't hold out much longer:) cant wait to play this awesome game!!!!

finally bit the bullet and ordered one from amazon,sometime next week i should be getting mine. After help 2 different members in getting this, i just couldn't hold out much longer:) cant wait to play this awesome game!!!!

Its a very nice looking collectors set. I love mine.. :drool: