Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Blufans steelbook looks nicer based on the images together like that but we all know that one is going to have a much more preferred slip than the other or a lenti might be better quality on one over the other (pixelgate part 2 for some of you) or a FS might have nicer embossing or more popping colours etc.

Moral of the story:

GET BOTH!

tumblr_p1fvy0JbwP1wzvt9qo1_1280.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
I'd bet quite surprised if Filmarena out did the lenti slips. Blufans have a much superior track record in that department. I like the art a little better on the Blufans steelbook, assume we don't know which steel is better until we actually get them in hand. The Full Slip could be either. Much rather have the 4K Disc than the 3D but I understand the 3D fans are fanatical so I feel your pain.
Blufans going to have a One-Click Box Set I'm assuming?

I like both but I think I prefer blufans slightly more however, I really like the back of the FAC and if I look at the blufans mock up for the front art too long, the giant venom bugs me

• Thanks
Reactions: cllctr and Actarus
I didn't plan on getting either and was looking forward to saving some money however I have liked Blufans since they released the artwork and now in hand images of FA's has been shown I may actually pick up a copy of each :facepalm:

• Haha
Reactions: harry and DMD4k