Venom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #52) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 2019
Group buy: June 13, 2019 - HDN members will be able to order 1 of each boxset. Double Lenti - White Boxset - Black Boxset
Notes: limited edition 2000 copies.

DL WEA Steelbook 4K+ 2D
SL WEA Steelbook 4K+Bonus
Full Slip WWA steelbook A 4K only

Black boxset with all 3 edition above (DL+SL+FS A)

Full Slip WWA steelbook B 4K+Bonus
1/4 slip WEA steelbook 4K+2D

White Boxset with 2 editions above (FS B+1/4 slip)

venom-blufans-blackbox.jpgvenom-blufans-doublelenti.jpgvenom-blufans-lenti.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-a.jpg
venom-blufans-whitebox.jpgvenom-blufans-fullslip-b.jpgvenom-blufans-quarter.jpg
9a438038gy1fyuu7mk05uj21hu0u0k7k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all, if you require tracking # for black or white set just PM me your first and last name. Thanks.

I refuse to do a group PM and send over a tracking PDF that then shows everyone all member's addresses. When I get more time maybe I can log people's names and come up with better solution but when half the people dont care about tracking it makes it less work for me this way instead of uploading all tracking individually to your dashboard. For small GBs I will always upload them tho! Thanks for understanding.

Are the white sets already shipped?

@Wreck

Normally i do not need the shipment number. But the packages from China are ironically different. Sometimes i do not get any customs notification from DHL. But with the tracking number i know then that the package is at customs. I ordered the white and black boxset :shy:. So it would be great if you could make an exception :thumbs: thank you

What shipment site do people mainly use , got my tracking number but 17 track still doesent even regozinse it or will it just update once arrives into the uk

What shipment site do people mainly use , got my tracking number but 17 track still doesent even regozinse it or will it just update once arrives into the uk

Not updating for me yet either. It's taking longer than the usual couple of days to show up there.

Reactions: Joker88
As I've always thought the film looked awful I paid no attention to this release but now with the Sony/Disney split I expect the first thing the former will do is try and tie Spiderman into the same world as Venom so now I feel obliged to source out a copy of this :banghead:

@djjez83 aren't you missing the white box? From your pics the white SL looks the best to me :)

Reactions: djjez83
As I've always thought the film looked awful I paid no attention to this release but now with the Sony/Disney split I expect the first thing the former will do is try and tie Spiderman into the same world as Venom so now I feel obliged to source out a copy of this :banghead:

@djjez83 aren't you missing the white box? From your pics the white SL looks the best to me :)

yes. i bought the black one click in a group buy then bought the other 2 seperatley from elsewhere :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

but now with the Sony/Disney split I expect the first thing the former will do is try and tie Spiderman into the same world as Venom so now I feel obliged to source out a copy of this :banghead:
What split? News to me. So they're no longer letting Disney use Spiderman in the MCU? Will Google, thanks for the heads up.

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
What split? News to me. So they're no longer letting Disney use Spiderman in the MCU? Will Google, thanks for the heads up.

Seriously? Lol

Mate the world hates Sony at the moment

Unfortunately this could happen now. It’s all still speculation at the moment though. Although many are reporting that’s it, they have ended the contract. There’s still a tiny bit of hope they can work something out like what happened when we thought we would never see spidey in the MCU and it happened. Sony have gone billy big bollllocks after making one great Spider-Man film, spiderverse. They clearly can’t handle live action so I hope to god they see that the backlash on this one is actually deserved and come to a agreement with Disney.

Disney/ Marvel studios know what they are doing when it comes to MCU and I still have my fingers crossed

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Seriously? Lol

Mate the world hates Sony at the moment

Unfortunately this could happen now. It’s all still speculation at the moment though. Although many are reporting that’s it, they have ended the contract. There’s still a tiny bit of hope they can work something out like what happened when we thought we would never see spidey in the MCU and it happened. Sony have gone billy big bollllocks after making one great Spider-Man film, spiderverse. They clearly can’t handle live action so I hope to god they see that the backlash on this one is actually deserved and come to a agreement with Disney.

Disney/ Marvel studios know what they are doing when it comes to MCU and I still have my fingers crossed

I was giving it some major thought the other day and from Disney's end they can probably get away with acting like they don't need Spiderman right now, their movie slate is pretty much set between now and 2022 (well there is a 3rd unknown film in 2022) and from their point of view they probably don't need to even reference Spiderman again until they want to do another team up film.

Sony though are in a world of trouble, how on earth do they do another Spiderman film (which will no doubt come before 2022 - my guess is 2021) without being able to reference major MCU plot points? It's going to be like a massive elephant in the room.

Unfortunately Sony hold all the cards right now and hopefully it is just posturing from Disney's end given they basically built Spiderman as the new Ironman and the main central character in the MCU in Far From Home. Why do that if they're now happy to move on without him?

I just hope both sides come to an agreement before Sony attempt to do another solo film, I'd hate for it take a failed solo film before Sony go back to Disney with their tail between the legs as that could tarnish Holland's representation of the character completely :(

Reactions: Flloydo
I was giving it some major thought the other day and from Disney's end they can probably get away with acting like they don't need Spiderman right now, their movie slate is pretty much set between now and 2022 (well there is a 3rd unknown film in 2022) and from their point of view they probably don't need to even reference Spiderman again until they want to do another team up film.

Sony though are in a world of trouble, how on earth do they do another Spiderman film (which will no doubt come before 2022 - my guess is 2021) without being able to reference major MCU plot points? It's going to be like a massive elephant in the room.

Unfortunately Sony hold all the cards right now and hopefully it is just posturing from Disney's end given they basically built Spiderman as the new Ironman and the main central character in the MCU in Far From Home. Why do that if they're now happy to move on without him?

I just hope both sides come to an agreement before Sony attempt to do another solo film, I'd hate for it take a failed solo film before Sony go back to Disney with their tail between the legs as that could tarnish Holland's representation of the character completely :(

Yep. And I agree that marvel have so much going on they could drop it like that but they don’t want to. You know that will also upset them

The things that annoy me (if he just stays with Sony) are that they will have to completely ingnore that character development in terms of not being able to reference anything, speak of stark, happy, won’t be able to use the suit or the tech stark left him to make them (which is so much better than him getting the sewing kit out), the glasses, no development between aunt may and happy etc etc etc etc.

It will be weird. Sony will then merge Hardys venom into the story (big mistake) and fail miserably like before.

Disney are greedy, however I fully back them on the “deal” proposal. 23 films, not one flop (even though there’s some we all don’t like - they still knew what they were doing to get to where they went in terms of progress for the next film) the success that their last 5 films got is even crazier, billions of dollars made on the most of the last few, broke records etc etc. They know what they are doing and especially with spidey. Will be a shame to see that story to be built for nothing. The whole reason endgame goes the way it goes is because stark loves Parker like a son.
Pointless

Stick to the animation Sony, not the live action

Reactions: milky and tommyh84