Venom: Let There Be Carnage (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Red Carpet Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 3, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Note: Slipbox exclusive to Red Carpet members

13432820-1334902673850490.jpg

13432820-1674902673672197.jpg

Nope, this is Venom. Basterds is this one:
:LOL:
They're bastards again for delaying my complete basterds edition.

anyone happen have one of these zavvi slips on another release? are they about the same size as the universal hulk ones?

anyone happen have one of these zavvi slips on another release? are they about the same size as the universal hulk ones?
It'll essentially be the same thin card slip as an amaray slip, except It'll likely slip in from the right, i.e top & bottom closed. The ones for the hulks were nice and thick, don't expect that.

I suspect that it will be something similar to the Goonies 4k steelbook and slip. Slip was alright opened from the right and the rating stickers were removable

I suspect that it will be something similar to the Goonies 4k steelbook and slip. Slip was alright opened from the right and the rating stickers were removable
Goonies was Warner release they yes use removable age rating stickers on box sets and steelbooks

This release though is from Sony and most times the BBFC age rating are printed

Has any recent Sony releases used removable age rating stickers on slipcovers/slipcases/slipbox front and spine

Ganndi 4K Amazon UK exclusive Amaray slipbox had removable age rating stickers on the front but the spine the age rating was not removable

81AnP8nKz9S._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: rebelrocks
Yeah I’ve pre ordered the slip too. No brainier. And I like the artworks

But I’ll cancel the week before and order with the code on release if it hasn’t sold out by then

Ace news! this slip is just EPIC JUNK and garbage art, all those red carpet coolade drinkers are saving me money! Maleficent 2 all over again! First steel hung around for months! Please cancel when this doesn't sell out "it won't anytime soon!" lol