Purchase link: Wall-E
Retro Zbox & Wall-e bundle
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

WALLE.jpg

walle2.jpg walle3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah!! My second favourite animated film of all time, just behind Lion King. Already have the German release, waiting to receive Blufans, but I'll definitely add this one as well.

They just don't make 'em like that anymore!

Honestly, I think the blufans one already beat this. Though I can't see zavvi topping that, but boy, would I love to be proven wrong. :D

Reactions: lolwut
Honestly, I think the blufans one already beat this. Though I can't see zavvi topping that, but boy, would I love to be proven wrong. :D

If you're judging on just the Steelbook alone, no way (too much sky on the back and front of Blu Fans version for me) I don't rate the inclusion of fancy slipcovers myself either as I open all my Steelbooks and don't just display them.

And finally the pixar set is pretty much complete.

On steelbook merits alone (slips aside) if this has great artwork and a full gloss finish then it can absolutely give the BF release a run for your money....If not beat it....:naughty::watch:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
If you're judging on just the Steelbook alone, no way (too much sky on the back and front of Blu Fans version for me) I don't rate the inclusion of fancy slipcovers myself either as I open all my Steelbooks and don't just display them.

I couldn't care less about slips and other added bits and pieces. Just going by steelbook artwork alone. Bare metal, glossy or not, rarely works. On this one it doesn't, to me at least. The color combination is subsequently out of place and the images have a kind of "cut and paste" feel to them. It's not bad, but also nothing to write home about.

We can be nearly 100% sure this will be a full gloss finish
Artwork we will just have to wait and see

Blufans is going to be a Matte Finish though its supposed to look good but we yet to see it in the flesh to have a opinion if it is or not

This Zavvi Wall-e Steelbook could end up looking the best as a steelbook alone

I will be happy to have both Blufans and Zavvi Steelbooks of Wall-e in my collection and I can decide myself which one I like the best

Reactions: gaeljet and roo
This is the one I made myself as was getting fed up of trying to get one . But ill glady swap it if the artwork is good for this film my favourite pixar film and 3d will blow it wide open

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422907657515.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422907657515.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 150
In agreement with everyone else. Very Excited about this. I have been waiting on Zavvi to release the Wall-E steelbook from the Pixar collection. Hands down my favorite Disney / Pixar film outside of Lilo & Stitch - waiting on anyone to release that as a steelbook.