Retro Zbox & Wall-e bundle
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

WALLE.jpg

walle2.jpg walle3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, why?

I didnt want to commit myself to such a big collection bud. At the start i said to myself that i was only gonna get my favs.

I am pretty impressed with myself for sticking to my guns on this one.

......... And it maybe also cos i have the majority of them on blu-ray and my mrs told me under no circumstances i double dip unless i feel i had to :LOL:

I didnt want to commit myself to such a big collection bud. At the start i said to myself that i was only gonna get my favs.

......... And it maybe also cos i have the majority of them on blu-ray and my mrs told me under no circumstances i double dip unless i feel i had to :LOL:

Gotta keep the Mrs happy.

I got a bunch, but did skip out on ones I had no interest in (like Planes...). Gotta save money where you can

Reactions: Kizza

My missus told me the same thing as she gave a good yank to the dog collar with spikes that is around my neck.:emb:

Reactions: Kizza

That's why you play the game "race to the post". If you win she never finds out, but if you lose....

Reactions: PoisonClan
I don't know why, but i have a feeling that this one is going to top the Blufans version... AND YES, i am aware of the fact that this is "just" Zavvi lol