Wanted (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 2018
WWA steelbook.
Pre Order date: August 13, 2018 (10 AM EST USA)
DinGlErVAAA_JGf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WEA steelbooks aren’t the end all, be all, of steelbook collecting by any means

But they’ve become (when they’re well designed) an extremely important factor when it comes to what to purchase and what not to for me

Like many others on here, steelbooks aren’t all that I collect (hello, Nintendo Switch game collectors!) and somehow I have to find the cash to buy what I can to maintain my collecting hobbies while balancing other aspects of my life

HDZeta does the WWA dress up thing better than most but more and more I find myself disinterested in their Silver Label offerings as there’s such a large market for these things and I have to be more picky than I used to be

@C.C. 95 I did, after posting the photo. Funny, the shrink-wrap was a bit stuck on the steel like your j-card on Man from U.N.C.L.E., not as bad as yours was, but still. Probably was stored years ago, before I got it, somewhere exposed to heat or something for the plastic to stick that way.

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
@C.C. 95 I did, after posting the photo. Funny, the shrink-wrap was a bit stuck on the steel like your j-card on Man from U.N.C.L.E., not as bad as yours was, but still. Probably was stored years ago, before I got it, somewhere exposed to heat or something for the plastic to stick that way.
:wow::wow:YIKES!!!:ohno::ohno:
Sorry to hear that!:( I hope it worked out. With U.N.C.L.E I could saturate the cardboard with goo gone to facilitate removing it - I don't know how I would go about removing stuck shrink wrap....that's a real head scratcher. I hope I don't have to find out!
I guess these issues go into the plus column for OPEN, in the ongoing OPEN vs. SEALED debate!;)

:wow::wow:YIKES!!!:ohno::ohno:
Sorry to hear that!:( I hope it worked out. With U.N.C.L.E I could saturate the cardboard with goo gone to facilitate removing it - I don't know how I would go about removing stuck shrink wrap....that's a real head scratcher. I hope I don't have to find out!

Nah, was relatively easy. The sticker needed goo gone to be completely removed though.

Reactions: C.C. 95