Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK

1.jpg

Cinematic Reveal:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
After completing uncharted 4 i went on to arkham knight (f*cking awesome like the previous 3), completed that and went on to this, never played the first and thought this looked cool, got a few hours in and I just can't get on with it. Very boring and just sh*tty gameplay. Why do hackers have guns lol - extremely mixed feelings about this because the "world" does look cool but that just ain't enough. Anyway I moved straight into horizon zero dawn and that's epic so far

I might go back to this once I'm done with HZD and have nothing new to play - "might"
That's pretty much how I felt about the first Watch Dogs... only the vehicles handled like skips, so at least they improved that I guess. I tried the free trial for WD2 though and got bored after an hour, which goes for most Ubisoft games nowadays... and to think they used to be one of my favourite developers.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
That's pretty much how I felt about the first Watch Dogs... only the vehicles handled like skips, so at least they improved that I guess. I tried the free trial for WD2 though and got bored after an hour, which goes for most Ubisoft games nowadays... and to think they used to be one of my favourite developers.

Ah mate the vehicles haven't changed then from your description lol. Still like a skip on wheels if you ask me

It's so boring running around listening to a couple of phone calls, reading texts and then frying a phone - what's the f*cking point! The messages were funny for half hour and then cycles through the same ones again

I can't even think of what else they did apart from Rayman lol
Oh did they do the one with the electricity guy? I had the first one an enjoyed that - if that was Ubisoft

• Thanks
Ah mate the vehicles haven't changed then from your description lol. Still like a skip on wheels if you ask me

It's so boring running around listening to a couple of phone calls, reading texts and then frying a phone - what's the f*cking point! The messages were funny for half hour and then cycles through the same ones again

I can't even think of what else they did apart from Rayman lol
Oh did they do the one with the electricity guy? I had the first one an enjoyed that - if that was Ubisoft
The vehicle handling still isn't great, but it's better than in WD1, trust me! They were like skips with NO wheels lol.

Hmm yep, it's very repetitive, as are most of Ubisoft's games... doubt I'll ever pre-order any of their titles again, as they've let me down far too many times now.

They're mostly know for Assassin's Creed, which I must admit I was a big fan of for a while, despite those being quite repetitive at times too... especially nowadays. They go way back though -- off the top of my head... Rayman (like you said), Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, Far Cry.

The more recent games of theirs which you may have heard of though are The Divison, Ghost Recon, For Honor, Steep, The Crew (to name a few). Their latest entry in to the Rainbow Six series titled Siege is pretty cool, especially with friends... even that gets quite repetitive after a while though.

As for the "electric guy" you mentioned... are you thinking of Infamous? If so, that was by Sucker Punch I believe.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
The vehicle handling still isn't great, but it's better than in WD1, trust me! They were like skips with NO wheels lol.

Hmm yep, it's very repetitive, as are most of Ubisoft's games... doubt I'll ever pre-order any of their titles again, as they've let me down far too many times now.

They're mostly know for Assassin's Creed, which I must admit I was a big fan of for a while, despite those being quite repetitive at times too... especially nowadays. They go way back though -- off the top of my head... Rayman (like you said), Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, Far Cry.

The more recent games of theirs which you may have heard of though are The Divison, Ghost Recon, For Honor, Steep, The Crew (to name a few). Their latest entry in to the Rainbow Six series titled Siege is pretty cool, especially with friends... even that gets quite repetitive after a while though.

As for the "electric guy" you mentioned... are you thinking of Infamous? If so, that was by Sucker Punch I believe.

Hahahahaha a skip with no wheels. Brilliant

Ah of course, wasn't a fan of AS but a mate was and sometimes would watch him play. Seemed very repetitive but I never owned one

Yep heard all them, had a PoP but agin found it repatative, some of the rainbow six were OK same with splinter cell and far cry - not the next but they mostly looked good and at times had decent game play but Ubisoft seem to make very repetitive games lol

Yep. Heart off the devision (Dl the demo and was all confused because it downloaded a 50gb game and realised you get a time limit of the demo and when you buy the game it carrys on but then I realised you needed online gaming etc

Yeah that's it, infamous. Enjoyed the first but never played the second

• Thanks